A little help here...

SVTLink

US ARMY SCOUT
Established Member
Okay so here's my dilemma, I have a good friend that is selling his 2.3 Whipple with 4lbs lower and 3.5 alt pulley. He wants $2800 plus my ported eaton, pl and tb, BUT he will help with the installation of the Whipple on my car along with a few other goodies (intercooler res, gauges and heat exchanger).

Does this sound like a good deal or am I getting the hose? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jroc

Established Member
I would tell him to kiss your ass. Especially with him demanding your ported blower.

I don't see why people think that $2,700/2,800 for a used TS is such great deal when you can buy one for $3,100 brand new from Tousley.

JMO

SVTLink

US ARMY SCOUT
Established Member
Would you guys recommend me asking closer to 2500 plus my blower tb and pl for his 2.3 , alt pulley and 4 lbs lower? Sorry fir all the grammatical errors, I'm on my iPhone.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
not a good deal at all ... used whipples hardly sell for as high as 2800... you can find one cheaper than that... and STILL have your factory stuff to make you a good 400 bucks extra to help pay for it

SVTLink

US ARMY SCOUT
Established Member
Thanks for the heads up guys. What would you guys reccommend me asking for his whipple? Keep in mind thar he will also help me install gauges heat exchanger and intercooler res. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread