A little late...but getting anxious for spring (PIC HEAVY)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
well that doesn't suck. Hope to see it around KC meets sometime?

I'm sure I'll make it out to a few! Which ones do you go to? I always enjoy meeting fellow forum members.

Great looking car Nick.

Glad to see you didn't end up in jail.

Thanks, when you make it to the Midwest I'll give you a ride.

oldmodman

Established Member
Have always been a Viper fan. I just wish that they had designed a new firing order crank for the Viper so it would sound better.

I think it may have been the early side pipes that made it sound so "industrial".

The Viper is a V-10, but so is the Hurracan. Is it the crank pin angle that makes the sound so incredibly different? is it the header/pipe design?

They are so affordable compared to the Lambo and they look so good, but I just can't get past the sound. :(

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have always been a Viper fan. I just wish that they had designed a new firing order crank for the Viper so it would sound better.

I think it may have been the early side pipes that made it sound so "industrial".

The Viper is a V-10, but so is the Hurracan. Is it the crank pin angle that makes the sound so incredibly different? is it the header/pipe design?

They are so affordable compared to the Lambo and they look so good, but I just can't get past the sound. :(

Next time I get a chance I'll record this one. It has full American Racing Longtubes with a catless exhaust; it's the only Viper I've ever heard that doesn't sound like a John Deere.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man so sick congrats. I've heard of ToyBarn and seen their site before lots of nice cars. Think there only a few hours away from me.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man so sick congrats. I've heard of ToyBarn and seen their site before lots of nice cars. Think there only a few hours away from me.

Pretty good people. Between them and Marshall Goldman's, Ohio has a good dealer group for exotics.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Damn just looked up Marshall Goldman's. Never even heard of them.

My dad's bought a few cars from them; great people.

He's looking at ther F430 Spider and the McLaren right now. I was just telling Josh that my vote was for the McLaren.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
My dad's bought a few cars from them; great people.

He's looking at ther F430 Spider and the McLaren right now. I was just telling Josh that my vote was for the McLaren.

Yeah I'd take the McLaren over the F430.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
A friend of mine just bought the Heartland Speedway in Topeka...

Did anyone else catch this?

I need to expand my friend network. I get excited when one buys a case of beer and invites me over to help drink it.

Honestly I'm not much into the red and black, I'm a uniformity kind of person, but it's nasty regardless. I can probably only recall passing a couple Vipers of that gen on the road, and zero ACRs...

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
A friend of mine just bought the Heartland Speedway in Topeka (1.5 hour drive), I'll probably take it out there a few times; but it'll mostly be a grocery getter.
I need new friends, wanna be friends? LOL. I don't ever see myself as the type to have a dedicated race car that never sees the streets. Having something that can do dual duty is ideal.

I need to expand my friend network. I get excited when one buys a case of beer and invites me over to help drink it.

Honestly I'm not much into the red and black, I'm a uniformity kind of person, but it's nasty regardless. I can probably only recall passing a couple Vipers of that gen on the road, and zero ACRs...

Oh I caught it and I had the same thoughts. My network of friends is in dire need of a revamp, haha.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah I'd take the McLaren over the F430.

Me too. He thinks the 430 would be easier to sell when he's tired of it.

I looked at a all purple ACR, but it didn't really stand out like I thought it should.

do you plan on tracking it

Sporadically. It'll be mainly a grocery getter and a fun weekend driver.

My god that is beautiful!

Thanks!

I need new friends, wanna be friends? LOL. I don't ever see myself as the type to have a dedicated race car that never sees the streets. Having something that can do dual duty is ideal.

Oh I caught it and I had the same thoughts. My network of friends is in dire need of a revamp, haha.

Sure. Let me know when you're in KC.

Perfection

So sick. I love your Viper

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread