A little teaser ( i went a little overboard )

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
So I dont know if you guys remember the thread I posted back,

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-school-girl-i-really-do-kennebell-2-8-a.html

Pretty much, I had picked up a 2.8 because Whipple laggggggeddddd like a mofo on the 2.9's and was sick of waiting 30+ days on it. Long story short, all I was supposed to do was slap on a KB 2.8 / return fuel and be happy with mid 600's on the stock motor / on pump and call it a night.

Well.........that didnt happen lol... Ended up with a fully built 5.0 stroker with brand new 03/04 Cobra block from MMR with stock compression, Melling billet oil pump and you name it. Seriously too much to list, I went BALLS OUT. Since this is just a teaser thread until im ready to go next week. I'll have a full mod list for you sometime , maybe later tonight if i get a chance but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at my build.

50lkb2.jpg

Anyways, im dying on the inside. I'll post up impressions hopefully this weekend or monday. Need to do a break in then E85 and push for 800+whp @ 28lbs or so. Then maybe close to 1000whp with my 150 shot if possible :)

:beer: ( oh and, my clutch is probably going to explode lol )

-Arbi

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
5.0 stroker... damn!! is that an aluminum block from MMR or the cast iron one? either way it looks fantastic.
Which headers are those?

Users who are viewing this thread