A Modern Day Ford SVT Lightning | 775 HP Steeda Thunder F-150 2023-005

tj@steeda

Established Member
Introducing the Steeda F-150 Thunder Edition, a purpose-built truck with enough power to outrun many of the world's fastest trucks. With the classic RCSB (regular cab short bed) design, this 2023 Ford F-150 has been set up to handle the drag strip, winding back roads, and the road course alike, all while being capable of carrying all the materials for whatever projects you have around town or trailering behind it.

For more information, check out www.steedavehicles or drop them a line!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have the same question. That's a mighty nice F-150. Properly bathed in red, although black would be even nicer!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I’m still trying to figure out why all the aftermarket tuning companies all make their own versions of these all with the same 775hp rating. Even Hennessey hopped on the band wagon in their latest teaser video.

Do they all just use an off the shelf whipple tune? Literally any of these that utilize a whipple kit are all the same 775hp rating

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Curious why no one builds these trucks with the 4x4? Wouldn’t that be better for traction?

I have the same question. That's a mighty nice F-150. Properly bathed in red, although black would be even nicer!
I was always taught 4x4 is for going over things, awd is for traction

Probably has to do with weight savings, space, and my 4x4 vs awd comment

Users who are viewing this thread