A US Marine knocked me out

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
This by far was the funniest reply on that link:

Let's see what answer I can pull up for this special occasion......(rummages around bag).......ah here we are! **** YOU!

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I'm pretty sure I saw this in a movie. Or maybe it was Inglorious basterds when the bear jew asked "you get this from killing jews?"

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
It just sounds a little too ridiculous to be real. I can see charges being dropped, as it was provoked. Writer also admits that he poked his chest, which if presented correctly, could be assault. Unless there was video to support one side or the other, it would most likely be dropped due to insufficient evidence. It's all in the story-telling.

If it is real, he got what he deserved. Marine got a little carried away by striking after the knockout, but perhaps he didn't know he was knocked out initially. The "victim" is an even bigger bitch for telling the story in an effort to gain support of his lost cause.

Again, it just doesn't seem legit.

flS/R

Established Member
piers morgan should have this Marine on his show and then spit on him and touch his medals

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
I drew that conclusion when it said charges were dropped against the Marine who supposedly beat the crap out of him. You can't assault someone for insulting you. Maybe it would be justified morally, but it would still be an assault. :lol1:

He spit on him too, which in many states is at least a simple assault charge.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Seriously? Do we need the whole thing about putting their life on the line?

To begin with, normal people understand sacrifices made by people who chose to join the military. So check that and get off the soap box.
Then realize the story sounds made up to get some attention and troll the Internet. And three, is it necessary to go on a rant about the pussification of America over a story copied and pasted from a yahoo question/answer page? Really?

Cme on man. You're the idiot for getting worked up over BS.

Actually we do need to be reminded time to time about what our troops (my brothers) do on a day to day basis. It upsets me almost every day that they continue to fight and I am here stateside now. My thoughts are with them always. Theirs nothing soap box about it. Its showing honor in a way that it over-dues how people are today.

I was in the Army, and even during my peak physical condition I wouldnt have thought about walking up to a Marine and hitting them ... most of em have a few screws loose lol.

Yes and no. LOL :beer:

I'm pretty sure I saw this in a movie. Or maybe it was Inglorious basterds when the bear jew asked "you get this from killing jews?"

Just watched that this weekend. Great movie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hone03

Established Member
Actually we did need to be reminded time to time about what our troops (my brothers) do on a day to day basis. It upsets me almost every day that they continue to fight and I am here stateside now. I thoughts are with them always. Theirs nothing soap box about it. Its showing honor in a way that it over-dues how people are today.

Steve,
Thank you for your service to our country. Thoughts and prayers going out to all your brothers and sisters still there for a safe journey home. God speed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
I was in the Army, and even during my peak physical condition I wouldnt have thought about walking up to a Marine and hitting them ... most of em have a few screws loose lol.

I think it is everyone else in the Corps that was insane never me :p

MrWesson22

Established Member
Fake story I'm sure, but it's plausible. I've been called baby killer, all that crap. It's normally pretty easy to avoid though. Some hipster douche in a bar overheard me talking to some friends not long after I'd gotten back from Afghanistan. He started on his typical liberal agenda then asked me how many people I'd killed. My response did the trick - "I'm not sure, but I can make it one more if you like." I never even had to get up or put down my beer. He quickly excused himself.

Marc

Established Member
Even if it is fake, by spitting and then putting your hands on someone, you have now invaded their personal space. Fictional story or not, in both cases, he should of got knocked the fug out.

Users who are viewing this thread