A US Marine knocked me out

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d34_1343094806&comments=1
A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals, Can I file a lawsuit?

I was at the K Mart, and saw a Marine, I called him a baby killer. He ignored me. So then
I touched his medals and said, You get these for killing babies. I spit on him.

Next thing i know, i was on the ground unconscious the next minute.

I did not think he would have the guts to hit me in public, the K Mart, in a public place. The store was empty. Maybe if it was more crowded, he wouldnt have done anything.

I thought they cant freaking hit you if they are in uniform?

I awoke 10 minutes later in an ambulance. They told me at the hospital, he hit me like 5 and 6 times, after i was out cold. I have 2 missing teeth, and a swollen nose, and swollen eyes and 2 bruises on my head. My hospital bill is over $10,000, including ambulance ride. Can I file a lawsuit against the military, to get them to pay my hospital bills?

Plus I missed 3 weeks of work, I lost over $1200 in work pay.

Also, they dropped the charges against this guy? How can I re-press them against him?

I think he should have charged civily and criminally, I had no clue a uniform man would attack somebody in public place.

I saw this on yahoo answers and it had me rolling just had to share if you havent read this. Sorry if its a repost!

Last edited:

Hone03

Established Member
So the writer purposely insulted, ridiculed, harassed, and then committed simple battery when he touched him (all the while thinking they are not allowed to bust your shit open)? P****. Lucky he didn't get more than he did.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hone03

Established Member
Welcome to the pussification of America. Somebody talking smack to someone who serves this country only because he thinks the guy can't so anything. Where does he think he is? Buckingham Palace? Politics aside that guy put his life on the line to serve so that we may have our freedoms. He also put on that uniform to kill. Why would you not think he would do something? Once a marine always a marine, we stick together. That guy essentially attacked the entire corps and the "assailant" defended the corps honor.
*end of story *

61mmstang94

Established Member
Seriously? Do we need the whole thing about putting their life on the line?

To begin with, normal people understand sacrifices made by people who chose to join the military. So check that and get off the soap box. Then realize the story sounds made up to get some attention and troll the Internet. And three, is it necessary to go on a rant about the pussification of America over a story copied and pasted from a yahoo question/answer page? Really?

Cme on man. You're the idiot for getting worked up over BS.

Hone03

Established Member
I will defend anyone who sacrificed for this country and I won't apologize for it.

I will concede that it may not be true, IDK. But on the chance it is, it sounds like the guy went pushing buttons only because this Marine was bound by whatever to just take it. That is pussification in my book. That would have never gone down if he thought for a second the Marine would launch on him. All I am saying.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i've seen that before...at 1st glance it seems like a troll, but would anybody really be surprised if it were real? these people exist.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm glad it's fake. I can't imagine such a douche bag exists who's foolish enough to walk up to a marine and hurl such insults then have the balls to touch his person. Actually I can imagine, they're called liberals.

Hone03

Established Member
I'm glad it's fake. I can't imagine such a douche bag exists who's foolish enough to walk up to a marine and hurl such insults then have the balls to touch his person. Actually I can imagine, they're called liberals.

LMAO

Guy Fawkes

Established Member

I was in the Army, and even during my peak physical condition I wouldnt have thought about walking up to a Marine and hitting them ... most of em have a few screws loose lol.

Cbarr300

Established Member
We all have screws loose haha. But it's not just here in the Corps. Some of the army cats I've worked with take the cake haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's fake people.

I drew that conclusion when it said charges were dropped against the Marine who supposedly beat the crap out of him. You can't assault someone for insulting you. Maybe it would be justified morally, but it would still be an assault. :lol1:

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Both where wrong...
Guy was wrong for saying what he said.
Marine was wrong for escalating it the way he did.
So much for military disciplin eh?
Clearly wasn't worth the time, and now the douche has a case that will stand just fine in our lame legal system.

Users who are viewing this thread