A Video Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama

WHITE99SNAKE

Established Member
obama

SUCKS THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell has he gotten this far? How many butt sucking citizens can there be in this country that keep supporting him?

unbelievable!

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
yup, saw it before. but it's good that it gets reposted, EVERYONE needs to see it and realize what a horrible person he is....

The_Wretched

Established Member
^^ people are scared of being considered racist. newsflash: just because you don't like Obama... it doesn't make you a racist. dislike him for the obvious... his policies and ideologies are a joke. he would run this country into the ground. simple as that.

SparkSVT

Established Member
I seriously dont care what race the president is but this guy is flat out scary. I can not and will not trust him or vote for him.

Common

Established Member
^^ people are scared of being considered racist. newsflash: just because you don't like Obama... it doesn't make you a racist. dislike him for the obvious... his policies and ideologies are a joke. he would run this country into the ground. simple as that.

and where are we now?:lol:

Bush had all the right answers when he ran and look how well that turned out. If a ****tard like a current imbecile can get 8, I dont see why this man cant get 4, atleast he can give a ****ing speech if need be.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
and where are we now?:lol:

Bush had all the right answers when he ran and look how well that turned out. If a ****tard like a current imbecile can get 8, I dont see why this man cant get 4, atleast he can give a ****ing speech if need be.

I love how you love to avoid what is presented... instead of providing some sort of support to refute that Obama is racist and marxist or anything else the video conveyed... you try to say "bush sucks". Which has been your argument in almost every political thread. Bush is not the greatest president we have ever had... so stop trying to compare everyone to him. You say "where are we now?" do you have any idea how much worse it can get? I don't want to say "where are we now?" in 2 years.

Instead of sputing how much bush sucks... how about you come up with some good reasons why Obama would be good for the presidency... I bet you can't come up with any... and in your response you will completely ignore this part of my post. Now before you go ahead and call me a neo-con and all the other liberal defensive nouns, know that I don't like Mcain and I don't like Bush and I sure as hell don't think that everything that is going on now is Bush's fault. Sadly there are no canidates that I want to vote for... Romney was the closest to my views. At this point I am forced to vote for the lesser evil which is Mcain.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I find it a bit scary to think of Obama leading our country after the Bush years. IMO no good choice this year, at least for me. Might be one of the worse elections in terms of lack of real hope with either party. JMO.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
common, as usual, you are my hero.

That video is just a collection of political one side propaganda. I think I like Obama more just because of the weak material that was thrown together. Most of that is completely irrelavent when considering him for presidency.

and FOX NEWS FTL... what a bunch of BS

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member

This country isn't being "run into the ground" by the current administration? :dw: Newsflash: Wake the f*** up! We can't do any worse can we?

Face it, the majority of the opposition to Obama is based on racist views. Not his racist views...but theirs! By the way, how the hell can you argue the "Obama is a racist stance" when the gentleman is bi-racial himself? :lol1:

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
I love how you love to avoid what is presented... instead of providing some sort of support to refute that Obama is racist and marxist or anything else the video conveyed... you try to say "bush sucks". Which has been your argument in almost every political thread. Bush is not the greatest president we have ever had... so stop trying to compare everyone to him. You say "where are we now?" do you have any idea how much worse it can get? I don't want to say "where are we now?" in 2 years.

Instead of sputing how much bush sucks... how about you come up with some good reasons why Obama would be good for the presidency... I bet you can't come up with any... and in your response you will completely ignore this part of my post. Now before you go ahead and call me a neo-con and all the other liberal defensive nouns, know that I don't like Mcain and I don't like Bush and I sure as hell don't think that everything that is going on now is Bush's fault. Sadly there are no canidates that I want to vote for... Romney was the closest to my views. At this point I am forced to vote for the lesser evil which is Mcain.

I don't think anyone is avoiding what you're saying...most are just laughing at how ridiculous it is.

Yes, we honestly can see how much worse it can get...shall we perhaps wait for Bush or one of his party mates to show us? Come on sir you've got to see the writing on the wall. We are doomed if we continue at our current rate of "progression". Our Economy sucks; the world despises us etc.

No one is "trying" to say that Bush sucks...we are openly stating that BUSH, his administration, and his current policies all SUCK and are the reason we're in our current state of dismay.

Reasons why Obama would be a good president:

1. Doesn't subscribe to the current administrations way of thinking.

2. Understands the current state of our Nation and what it will take to turn it around.

3. Level of intelligence is quite a bit higher than the current commander in chief.

4. Shall I continue?

5. Isn't a war monger.

6. Has social policies that help the citizens not the rich.

To be honest with you, all politicians are just that...POLITICIANS! Therefore your trust should be limited. Enough said...

I'll leave you with a few questions. If a group of your "friends" decided to start robbing you, spying on you, and lying to you every day; do you continue to hang with them as "friends"? Do you trust them the same as before the issues? Would you openly defend them when the public called them on their BS? No? Then why are you defending the Bush Administration? You should distance yourself from them and speak openly about their Bullshit.

If you think McCain is the lesser of the two Evils you have quite a bit of learning to go...

Common

Established Member
How about you refute the fact the he is not?
his priest is a little looney but that doesnt automatically MAKE him racist.
And please on the marxist comment.....:lol:
How much worse can it really get? can we get and "broker" than we are? I hope not since we're billions in red column. Oh It can get worse if someone AND only attack us on home front and we went into defense by attacking a country not responsible for it in any way shape or form, while in the process forgetting the original goal..................oh wait, that already is happening.:rollseyes
Why would he be good? it very simple, thanks to moron Bush, he has made it PAINFULLY clear that ANYTHING but HIM and HIS McSame plan is better, I mean a retarded midget hooker has a shot at this thing now, all thanks to current monkey in the office.

Users who are viewing this thread