aaannddd they're back

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
They've gotten the memo and are responding. Barely two days into spring and the flying shit monsters aka 'birds' are back in full force. Next up will be flying insects. Keep those dailys sealed up everyone!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Define "birds". Seagulls? Crows? Starlings? Sparrows? Up here, starlings in the fall are brutal. Dealing with flocks of pooping birds is never an experience you want to have to endure.

how-to-remove-bird-poop-from-car.jpg

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Define "birds". Seagulls? Crows? Starlings? Sparrows? Up here, starlings in the fall are brutal. Dealing with flocks of pooping birds is never an experience you want to have to endure.

how-to-remove-bird-poop-from-car.jpg
There's all kinds, but mostly cardinals, scissor tails, crows, barn swallows, and geese (they stay rear 'round moving from pond to pond out here in the 'country'. They typically aren't a nuisance like the grocery store crows that like to swoop n shit.

^ that's ****ing brutal! You saying starlings did that?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Not really much of that in East TX. Enough forest land and trees to keep a lot away from cities.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There's all kinds, but mostly cardinals, scissor tails, crows, barn swallows, and geese (they stay rear 'round moving from pond to pond out here in the 'country'. They typically aren't a nuisance like the grocery store crows that like to swoop n shit.

^ that's ****ing brutal! You saying starlings did that?
Don't even mention geese. They're all around my neck of the woods but their pooping (and it's nasty) is mainly on the ground when they're feeding on grass. You just have to very carefully watch where you're walking.

True story. About 10 years ago I was arriving at a local high school for a swim meet our granddaughters were competing in. The girls tennis team was walking across the parking lot to the tennis courts when a flock of maybe 20 geese took off and passed over the girls. Just as the geese flew over the girls there was a mass of geese poop flying through the air. I swear they all pooped at the same time. I can still see those poor girls screaming and running left, right, in circles trying to avoid getting hit. Some got spared. Some didn't. It was quite a sight. LOL.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
We get black house flies bad in the summer. Mosquitos are hit or miss depending on rain.
I might hate flies even more than mosquitoes. Actually, I do. Dirty mfrs.

These make a world of difference if you hang one about 15ft from any doors leading inside. They smell like death (for obvious reasons) but 100% worth it. Been using them the last couple years.

Screenshot_20230323-075829_Gallery.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I might hate flies even more than mosquitoes. Actually, I do. Dirty mfrs.

These make a world of difference if you hang one about 15ft from any doors leading inside. They smell like death (for obvious reasons) but 100% worth it. Been using them the last couple years.

View attachment 1786509
Tried those, and it actually made it worse. They came from everywhere. SOB's are disgusting to empty and are horrid smelling.

Users who are viewing this thread