About to order RTS's, need info.

KYSVT

Banned
Looking to order weld RTS's for my drag setup. Prob 15x10 and 17x4 1/2. Anyone know what BS i will need (7 1/4?)? What lugs i will have to order? And the best place to order from? Also looking for direct drill. Thanks for the info guys

Mr. Anderson

Established Member
7.5 BS on the rear, make sure you let them know you have brembo's so they get the right pad spacing for the fronts, think it's a medium. should be able to order the correct lugs along with the rims when you order them.

Last edited:

KYSVT

Banned
7.5 BS on the rear, make sure you let them know you have brembo's so they get the right pad spacing for the fronts, think it's a medium. should be able to order the correct lugs along with the rims when you order them.

Thanks man :beer: any opinions on where to order from?

BoostedTurd

I haven't found anybody who has them in stock. Ordered a set about a month ago and still haven't got them yet

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Weld has an application guide on their site. It's kind of hard to find but I've stumbled across it.. think the fronts are high pad for brembos. The Weld nuts are cheap, pick up McGards or similar. I got mine from beef, they took over a month to get made and shipped out, almost a custom order item. The 17's might be acorn lugs but my front 15's are short shank mag.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Looking to order weld RTS's for my drag setup. Prob 15x10 and 17x4 1/2. Anyone know what BS i will need (7 1/4?)? What lugs i will have to order? And the best place to order from? Also looking for direct drill. Thanks for the info guys

Weld's are usually built to order. We have the 15x10s and 15x4's here in polished though. Black are on order/ building.

The wheel you need in 17 is (Weld RT-S 17x4.7 1.90 Back space -24mm Offset)

This one is designed for the Brembo or big brake applications.

All Weld wheels are direct fitment. They do not and will never use the uni-lug style. Perks of an American made wheel that is Billet Aluminum and is SFI & DOT approved.

The 17s are also designed to run acorn style lug nut. We recommend using a open end acorn lug nut (the ones that came on a 96-98 mustang)

The 15s require a shank style shorty that's a 12mm x 1/2

scotmach

Established Member
I bought a set of RT-S Black 17" wheels two weeks ago from JPC and got them last week. Took seven days from the day I ordered them to the day they arrived.

These are the lug nuts they sold me to go with the fronts. They're a closed end and seem to be working fine.
Conical Seat, Bulge, Lug Nuts, Set of 4 ( for Weld RTS 17" ) - Justin's Performance Center

The rears were purchased from someone and he sent me some shank style open ended lug nuts that seem to be working on the rears. These are the ones I'm using on the rears and are the correct ones as confirmed by Weld.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wld-601-1456/media/images

Last edited:

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
High Pad on the front for sure. My brother had to grind his non-brembo brakes on his 11 GT. I got the high pads on my non brembo 12 GT and they have plently of clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread