but if you do would you mind parting it out so I can buy your blower

decisions, decisions, decisions

good luck on them

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear the news but you have to do what you have to do. I had no choice but to sell mine and do this day I miss it badly. But I know I did the right thing. Best of luck!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I just sold mine this past Monday. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. :thumbsup:

I am keeping my options open to either buying another vehicle like a C6/C6 Z06 or put a huge down payment on a house myself. I am only 21 but I am getting in that stage of life where I am not too far from moving out. Right now I am going to just keep saving and see where it leads me. Who knows if I keep saving alot like I am I can do both pay for a new car with cash and put a down payment on a house. :beer:

black 10th vert

Established Member
If you have your stock engine stuff, I'd suggest putting it all back to stock, then selling off the hp parts separately. It doesn't seem to net you more money when trying to sell these cars with a ton of mods, but the secondary market for the parts is pretty strong. Being a 10th model, I would even put the stock wheels back on, as it will be much more appealing "as delivered from the factory" than the way it sits now.

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
If you have your stock engine stuff, I'd suggest putting it all back to stock, then selling off the hp parts separately. It doesn't seem to net you more money when trying to sell these cars with a ton of mods, but the secondary market for the parts is pretty strong. Being a 10th model, I would even put the stock wheels back on, as it will be much more appealing "as delivered from the factory" than the way it sits now.

was thinking of doing that hummm

goingup

Established Member
If I lived in california I would sell that car and buy a house now in a down market. In ten years you will probably make enough in the increase of property value to buy five cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread