Accord learns about Gen 1 AND 2 Lightnings

Gambinotdx

Established Member
it's saturday night, me and SlowSVT95 bring out the beasts to go cruisin around 11pm lookin for trouble. we find a riced out honda accord that we pass. i pull up next to him and nail it to give him a little bit of sound in his left ear....just so he knows we're around. the road opens up a bit and he takes the bait! SlowSVT95 and i were just toying with him and smokin him BAD whenever he would try to get away. we'd box him in, TOAST him, then let up to watch him attempt a ricer fly-by...it wasn't happenin! ;-) all in all it was a real good time. i didn't count how many times we actually humiliated him, but it was more than a few. :) he'll think twice the next time he sees the letters S-V-T on the tailgate of a pickup truck. :burnout:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Yeah and he'll definately think twice when he sees the letters P-I-S-T! We also had an encounter with a riced out civic si. He revved at us but he got scared... Then of course he did the infamous ricer fly-by... :rolleyes: Oh well, it was great though.. :) Until next time.....

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Oh isnt that cute> Jonny and Leeann picking on the "rice" crowd :uh oh:
Oh isn't that cute.... Adam picking on Jon and Leeann. Where's my dinner??????

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Gambinotdx
yeah it's a shame we couldn't play with that WRX or the vette that we passed also! hehe in due time! ;-) :burnout:
Well the WRX came up behind me and was inches away from my truck so I slammed on the breaks and he almost hit me... Then he turned off.
I wouldn't even mess with the vette... I would've left that to the pist svt, lol:)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
Oh isn't that cute.... Adam picking on Jon and Leeann. Where's my dinner??????

The dinner and all the things that come with the dinner are waiting right here down Route 36!!! You just got to come and get it!!!:p

Oh yah, tonight is Shrimp Scampi Night:rolling:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
The dinner and all the things that come with the dinner are waiting right here down Route 36!!! You just got to come and get it!!!:p

Oh yah, tonight is Shrimp Scampi Night:rolling:
What comes with the dinner?? ;-)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Homemade Garlic Bread, fresh homemade Ceasar Salad. Apple crisp for the beginning of dessert and then some pool time and a little "something something" to end the evening. And of course the hot oil massage.

Followed by a nice breakfast in bed:D

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Homemade Garlic Bread, fresh homemade Ceasar Salad. Apple crisp for the beginning of dessert and then some pool time and a little "something something" to end the evening. And of course the hot oil massage.

God damn... I hope I find someone as good as you... ;-)

Gambinotdx

Established Member

hahaha you sure your name is Adam? i thought it was Emeril! hehe :coolman:

hey man you gotta teach me how to cook so i can impress the chicks!! :read: :read: :read: :read: :D

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
hahaha you sure your name is Adam? i thought it was Emeril! hehe :coolman:

hey man you gotta teach me how to cook so i can impress the chicks!! :read: :read: :read: :read: :D
That's what I need... A guy who can cook because I know I can't. :(

Gambinotdx

Established Member
That's what I need... A guy who can cook because I know I can't. :(

i can cook grilled cheese and pork roll egg and cheese and mac and cheese and cheeseburgers! (i'm a cheese expert! hehe) are you impressed yet? you're prolly like :eek: at my cookin skills! :lol:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
i can cook grilled cheese and pork roll egg and cheese and mac and cheese and cheeseburgers! (i'm a cheese expert! hehe) are you impressed yet? you're prolly like :eek: at my cookin skills! :lol:
Hey it's more than I can cook... Although I can make quesadillas pretty good considering I'm a pollack... haha:shrug:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
Hey it's more than I can cook... Although I can make quesadillas pretty good considering I'm a pollack... haha:shrug:
i LOVE quesadillas!!! cook me some!!!! hehe little bit o' chicken n lots of cheese...MMMMMMMMMMMM i've never met a girl that can cook ANYTHING.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
That's what I lived on all last week when I was here by myself...
No wonder all the Mexicans love me

Gambinotdx

Established Member
That's what I lived on all last week when I was here by myself...
No wonder all the Mexicans love me

haha i lived on pizza...and that's what i'm living on now! lol till aug 10th! hehe but it's nice having a quiet house for once! :D

i like making the frozen quesadillas from BJs. they are pretty good. i buy them by like the 30 pack hehe

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I just went outside......
My whole hood is scratched.... I mean its scratched across the whole hood. WTF :( :( :( :(

Gambinotdx

Established Member
I just went outside......
My whole hood is scratched.... I mean its scratched across the whole hood. WTF :( :( :( :(

what do you mean??? like keyed?!?!? from a carwash maybe?? what does it look like happened??? (TIME FOR A COWL HOOD!!)

Users who are viewing this thread