Accord learns about Gen 1 AND 2 Lightnings

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I thought maybe it was a cat or something. But the scratches are across the whole hood, I mean from by my windshield to the bottom. Anyways, don't worry the cowl hood is on it's way as soon as I get some money together for it. It just pisses me off... Someone slashed both rear tires on the mustang last year, too... :fm: :fm: :fm: :(

Gambinotdx

Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
I thought maybe it was a cat or something. But the scratches are across the whole hood, I mean from by my windshield to the bottom. Anyways, don't worry the cowl hood is on it's way as soon as I get some money together for it. It just pisses me off... Someone slashed both rear tires on the mustang last year, too... :fm: :fm: :fm: :(

time for some surveillance cameras! then you find the culprit and determine your own penalty!!!! :cuss: :gt: :mj: :fm:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I think they just fear the gen1 so they're trying to destroy it... lol:uh oh: It's not even a laughing matter yet I find it oh so funny LOL

Gambinotdx

Established Member
I think they just fear the gen1 so they're trying to destroy it... lol:uh oh: It's not even a laughing matter yet I find it oh so funny LOL

this isn't good. is it through the clearcoat??? how bad does it look??

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I don't know how bad it is... I'm gonna see if I can get them out when I wash and wax it tomorrow... My dad is pissed as hell but he said it's my own fault because of where I go? Where do I go that's so bad? He's like "Where the F do you go?":shrug:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
I don't know how bad it is... I'm gonna see if I can get them out when I wash and wax it tomorrow... My dad is pissed as hell but he said it's my own fault because of where I go? Where do I go that's so bad? He's like "Where the F do you go?":shrug:

you know what it is i bet? it's the places you to go antagonize people. route 1, 18, etc. you piss people off by toying with them and they get jealous when you beat them....but how can you help it? you drive a Lightning! :) i have Meguiar's Scratch Remover. i'll bring it to the track or you can stop by my house and we'll give it a shot. it won't come out when you wash/wax it if it's a scratch.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I don't bother people... look at me, I'm too innocent looking, lol.
I might not wash the truck until wed. morning depending on if it rains tomorrow or not so just bring the stuff when we go wed. Eric with the notch is coming also because he's not racing on friday....

Gambinotdx

Established Member
I don't bother people... look at me, I'm too innocent looking, lol.
I might not wash the truck until wed. morning depending on if it rains tomorrow or not so just bring the stuff when we go wed. Eric with the notch is coming also because he's not racing on friday....

sounds good to me! :) what should your truck run? 15.0? i don't even know what a stock or basically stock gen 1 runs...but i'm curious to find out!

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Gambinotdx
sounds good to me! :) what should your truck run? 15.0? i don't even know what a stock or basically stock gen 1 runs...but i'm curious to find out!
Something like that... We'll see. Whatever it is it's not fast enough....

Users who are viewing this thread