Active shooter on Las Vegas Strip

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
@blk02edge

Read some books. Tragedy and hope is about 1300* pages. Have fun trying to find that one, it’s worth it.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
After have read over time every post in this 54 page thread, i find one thing very strange. When children haven't been shot (or supposedly been shot/killed, it's more acceptable to pick apart stuff like this.There's a lot of other shootings that have A LOT of things wrong with it.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
take a read ..

didntread.gif

John J. Garvey approved.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Tin foil hat, ENGAGED

Actually, if you stop to back up and stop inflating reynolds tin foil stock prices, you'll notice there is a common vein in the topic of mass shootings. You go to one network, you get one story. You go to another, you get a different story. Nothing ever matches up. You know why? Because News networks make shit up, forget what was fake and what was real, and run with whatever narrative they manufactured to get views in the first place.

If CNN reported the LV shooter was a purple people eater pastor with two heads and a snake tattoo on his left butt cheek, you can be damn sure they are still sticking with that story.

Point is, everyone rushes to make money and tell a story... while not having all of the facts. And they don't care much to correct them or bother reporting the truth especially when it's boring. News is money and money keeps the rich richer.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So a reddit thread? Seems legit.

Not where I hearded me bout them mid Easter’s. I heardedid me sum knowingfulsome wisdom bout em from my wife shelly’s Sisters cousin Shelly who is my wife.

Flight records that night bud. Fact, not fiction. There is a 737 that circled that hotel.

https://tvclip.biz/channel/UCU7rUnp1hWUVig8-PtxM7Qg

Follow the rabbits and you’ll find real clues.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Also, it’s declassified that the cia came up with the term “conspiracy theorist” and started/nursed the entire movement against “conspiracy theorists” to make their work easier.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015...heorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

There is sound probability that Kennedy may have been killed because he planned to shut down the cia. Here’s his own words

Listen to former President Eisenhower as well. All in all it’s 17 minutes, or fast forward to 8:40:

Share this video

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Some incredible things brought up in this video. They have timestamps of when the deadbolts were engaged in both rooms. The deadbolt to room 135, where Paddocks body was found, was locked well before the deadbolt to the adjoining room 134. The interior door was locked by someone in room 134 as the police could not breach it

187 page police report. If this was a cover-up why would anything that casts doubt on the official account be left for the public to see?

www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1-October-FIT-Criminal-Investigative-Report-FINAL_080318.pdf

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Some incredible things brought up in this video. They have timestamps of when the deadbolts were engaged in both rooms. The deadbolt to room 135, where Paddocks body was found, was locked well before the deadbolt to the adjoining room 134. The interior door was locked by someone in room 134 as the police could not breach it

187 page police report. If this was a cover-up why would anything that casts doubt on the official account be left for the public to see?

www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1-October-FIT-Criminal-Investigative-Report-FINAL_080318.pdf

Brian ****ing Hodges?

Users who are viewing this thread