Active shooter on Las Vegas Strip

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Any ideas of what could be in the bags he keeps leaving with?

Perhaps empty bags or just trying throw people off if they observed him walking in with a lot of bags. That way people wouldn't think he is just bringing bags in???? Or taking out empty backs and filling them back up with weapons/ammo???

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Interesting timing to release it now. You would think they could have given us at least a clip or 2 of him bringing bags into the hotel prior to now.

Gravik

Established Member
d356680e39f59cd9d84319ef1e651ac0.jpg
23de7fe68238cf48375fcb82188b111c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M240Bravo

Established Member
SO what are all you guys implying^^^? Paddock was the one firing the full auto or somebody else?

I think he was a fall guy. The way the fire was coming, and from the windows. Some fat out of shape 50 year old guy ain't doing that. And the fact there was no reason. I'm not a tin hat wearer. But come on.

Gravik

Established Member
I think he was a fall guy. The way the fire was coming, and from the windows. Some fat out of shape 50 year old guy ain't doing that. And the fact there was no reason. I'm not a tin hat wearer. But come on.
He was 64

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You gotta admit that new video was eye opening, I didn't 100% believe the scenario of all the bags being transported cause there was no evidence showing it until NOW!

M240Bravo

Established Member
You gotta admit that new video was eye opening, I didn't 100% believe the scenario of all the bags being transported cause there was no evidence showing it until NOW!

LOL even older then I thought.....

I want to know why it took so long to show that video. Also why not the videos of him leaving, he could have been taking those bags out. Maybe he was taking money up, or clothes, or even sex toys, the man was into Asian ladies.

I'm half his age and do a lot of 3 gun competitions and I'm smoked after that. No way he shot out those hurricane proof windows with bump fire ARs, then ran from window to window hitting targets at 500+ meters and had a shoot out at his room door too with no real training.

EDIT: Just so you can see how easy it is to break that glass.

EDIT 2 : second post in the comments even talk about the vegas shooter.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Shit i said that wad m249 back in the first 5 pages...the morning after the event

Users who are viewing this thread