Adam Corrola talks about Occupy

HoustonGT

Established Member
Hit the nail on the head on that one! Yes, complain about how you can't find a job by sitting in a park for 3 weeks playing drums and living in a tent instead of looking for work.
Go home, take a shower and spend that time looking for a job or furthering your education.

2001sleeper

Established Member
For those that don't know I took this from the occupy website:
"Occupy Wall Street is a people-powered movement that began on September 17, 2011 in Liberty Square in Manhattan’s Financial District, and has spread to over 100 cities in the United States and actions in over 1,500 cities globally. #ows is fighting back against the corrosive power of major banks and multinational corporations over the democratic process, and the role of Wall Street in creating an economic collapse that has caused the greatest recession in generations. The movement is inspired by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, and aims to fight back against the richest 1% of people that are writing the rules of an unfair global economy that is foreclosing on our future."

The movement is reasonable and needed. Unfortunately, some young kids with no experience and cry baby attitude have given the movement a black eye and those are the people Adam is talking about. Our governments economic policies and hands in the free market has destroyed our dollar and helped create a national crisis. I for one have a good job, but that does not mean that I am removed from the problem. As our dollar suffers more it will hit your pocket book and you may find yourself without a job as well.
Ron Paul would do this country some good if it is not too late.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
For those that don't know I took this from the occupy website:
"Occupy Wall Street is a people-powered movement that began on September 17, 2011 in Liberty Square in Manhattan’s Financial District, and has spread to over 100 cities in the United States and actions in over 1,500 cities globally. #ows is fighting back against the corrosive power of major banks and multinational corporations over the democratic process, and the role of Wall Street in creating an economic collapse that has caused the greatest recession in generations. The movement is inspired by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, and aims to fight back against the richest 1% of people that are writing the rules of an unfair global economy that is foreclosing on our future."

The movement is reasonable and needed. Unfortunately, some young kids with no experience and cry baby attitude have given the movement a black eye and those are the people Adam is talking about. Our governments economic policies and hands in the free market has destroyed our dollar and helped create a national crisis. I for one have a good job, but that does not mean that I am removed from the problem. As our dollar suffers more it will hit your pocket book and you may find yourself without a job as well.
Ron Paul would do this country some good if it is not too late.

The sentiment is needed because of this: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ork-fed-audit-16trillion-secret-bailouts.html

However, the young idiots driving the protest is actually hurting the cause, not helping it.

Users who are viewing this thread