Adam Corrola talks about Occupy

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He speaks a heck of a lot of truth there. I shutter to think where this country is heading.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Saw this on the same page. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY&feature=player_embedded"]Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy - YouTube[/nomedia]

ViciousJay

Established Member
110% true and i dont think it ends there, i know people in their 40's who act like what he explained

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
He rhetorically asks why the “slowest, fattest guy on the team” would deserve an MVP award. In the process of rewarding those undeserving, Carolla says that “we created a bunch of f**king self-entitled monsters.”

“We’re dealing with the first wave of those f**cking a**holes now,” he blasts in reference to the Occupy protesters. The kind who believe “my own fecal matter doesn’t stink.”

Carolla also strongly suggests that the Occupiers need to “find a mirror” and figure out why they are not “doing better” in life rather than look at others.

:thumbsup:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Blocked by my iPad...oh well. But I think it's time for those idiots to go home, take a shower, and get a job!

paintless302

Established Member
pure gold from corrola on this. people are bread to be bitches now day. Everyone wants something for nothing, nobody works for shit, just tries to scheme the system one way or another. Or better yet riding the coat tails of people who put in work or figuring ways to fucck them out of their money

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
pure gold from corrola on this. people are bread to be bitches now day. Everyone wants something for nothing, nobody works for shit, just tries to scheme the system one way or another. Or better yet riding the coat tails of people who put in work or figuring ways to fucck them out of their money

+1. Could not have said it better myself. They need to shut up, stop complaining, and go get jobs. There are plenty of jobs for these babies. I am always hiring, but people like this don't want to work hard! Before I would ask for a handout or cry about being broke, I'd take a bad job, any job to make a honest days pay. :rockon:

BTW...People are BRED to be bitches nowadays.

2001sleeper

Established Member
it is a good point of view, but it doesn't exactly explain the wall street protests.
Greed and the "buddy system" is out of control in this country and the Occupy protests are not just a bunch of cry baby college students. I agree that a bulk ARE as they are exactly what Adam is talking about, but those are the ones that ruin the message.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
it is a good point of view, but it doesn't exactly explain the wall street protests.
Greed and the "buddy system" is out of control in this country and the Occupy protests are not just a bunch of cry baby college students. I agree that a bulk ARE as they are exactly what Adam is talking about, but those are the ones that ruin the message.

Then they should be marching on Washington. Nope, Adam spelled it out for what it is, people not getting their ENTITLED trophy of achievement and now their mad, that and mob mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread