Added some new shoes to the Mach today!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Well I have been wanting to do a black wheel for sometime now. I decided that this would be my Birthday present to myself. I decided to give the SSR's a break for now. Here are a couple of quick pics I took tonight before the sun went down. I am heading down to the NMRA Spring Break Shootout in Bradenton, FL this weekend so I will be sure to take a lot more pics! So here are the pics of the Black Chrome FR500's (18x10.5's in the rear with 285/35/18's and 18x9's in the front with 265/35/18's)

NewshoesontheMach009.jpg

NewshoesontheMach008.jpg

NewshoesontheMach007.jpg

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
looks ***n bad ass.....what size you get them an for how much
ive been lookin for these. i want to do same just with a white pinstripe around
lip to match my OW car :D

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
seen your car before at the first MCE meet, it was beatiful then, and even better now!

Thanks man. Hopefully I can meet you at the next MCE track day! :beer:

looks ***n bad ass.....what size you get them an for how much
ive been lookin for these. i want to do same just with a white pinstripe around
lip to match my OW car :D

Thanks! I bought them at LateModelRestoration last week for $1439 shipped to the door with Sumitumo HTRZIII's on them. The sizes are in my post. I was actually going to get the Black Chrome Saleens but they did not have the 18x9's in stock. The salesman I talked to actually owns a 03 OW Mach1 and talked me into the FR500's. He did well because I have to say I like them even better in person now that I have seen them on the car. I have actually thought about an orange pin strip around the lip too! :rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
HOnestly.........................I MUCH PREFER the old ones.

BUT.......if everyone had the same taste, life woudl be boring.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Yeah man I hear ya. I actually have debated this a long time but I have just always wanted to do the black look. The great thing is the SSR's will be in storage and I can put them on anytime! :rockon:

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
im saving up to be able to do those with a white pinstripe shit is goin to be
badd ass watch, im trying to buy a cobra wing an instal it might paint the wing
flat black to go with the mach look but i might just paint it white

EVO-lution

Established Member
wow i really like them. i was never a fan of black chrome but its growing on me now and your CO compliments them lovely. :thumbsup::thumbsup: from me

bullitt784

Established Member
looks great, and if you miss the SSR's too much, you can always sell those FR500s to me ;) can't wait to see more pics-i think after my current tires are worn i'm going to have my hypercoated FR500s powdercoated flat black

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
looks great, and if you miss the SSR's too much, you can always sell those FR500s to me ;) can't wait to see more pics-i think after my current tires are worn i'm going to have my hypercoated FR500s powdercoated flat black

Thanks man! Yeah I would like to see those in flat black I know they will look sick. Love the Azure Blue! :beer: That was the other color I was looking at when I found my car.

Users who are viewing this thread