_DSC9063-2_zpsomfridr6.jpg

FIVEHOE

Established Member
damn, that looks great!

did you make sure your door panels matched?! haha

Sonny Black

Go Bills!
Established Member
Beautiful. I sat in one tonight at the D.C. Auto Show and now wish I hadn't. The interior is a thing of beauty.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
damn, that looks great!

did you make sure your door panels matched?! haha

Funny you say that. I just saw that post and was going to go out in the garage and look, but I've been drinking most of the night so anything I look at is going to look wonky. I'll have to check in the morning. Ordered it at the end of November finally got it yesterday so this bitch better be perfect.

Dadz500

Established Member
That car looks SO great in black. Almost good enough to make me go against my biggest rule when buying cars. DO NOT BUY A BLACK CAR. I am way to anal for black but that car makes a better argument then most cars I have seen in a long time. Black, tinted windows (although I do like your stock wheels but I would have to run spacers after I lowered it to give them the flush look) and wheels and you have a sick looking ride!

Congratulations!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That car looks SO great in black. Almost good enough to make me go against my biggest rule when buying cars. DO NOT BUY A BLACK CAR. I am way to anal for black but that car makes a better argument then most cars I have seen in a long time. Black, tinted windows (although I do like your stock wheels but I would have to run spacers after I lowered it to give them the flush look) and wheels and you have a sick looking ride!

Congratulations!

Yep, I'm too busy to keep a black car properly clean.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks really good. The brembo lettering on the brakes is such a nice and subtle way to break up some of the black.

How do you like it?

Users who are viewing this thread