Additional Brochure....

OneBadZ06

Established Member
Thought I would share...

Many of you may have obtained a 2010 Dealer Brochure for the Raptor. Its got a blue raptor on the cover, but only like 2 pages in the entire 20 page brochure actually on the Raptor. I picked one up a few months back.

About a month a ago when I was on Ford's site doing some research I came upon a link for "Request More Information"..or something like that. I clicked and provided name/address info.

Today when I look in the mail theres a Brochure. Cool! What was even more cool is that it is not the Dealer brochure (which I assumed it would be), but rather a brochure specific to the Raptor. Its about 15 pages. It has a red raptor on the cover in an Airborn shot. So thanks Ford!! :rockon:

Figured some of you guys may want to pick up one too. :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Thought I would share...

Many of you may have obtained a 2010 Dealer Brochure for the Raptor. Its got a blue raptor on the cover, but only like 2 pages in the entire 20 page brochure actually on the Raptor. I picked one up a few months back.

About a month a ago when I was on Ford's site doing some research I came upon a link for "Request More Information"..or something like that. I clicked and provided name/address info.

Today when I look in the mail theres a Brochure. Cool! What was even more cool is that it is not the Dealer brochure (which I assumed it would be), but rather a brochure specific to the Raptor. Its about 15 pages. It has a red raptor on the cover in an Airborn shot. So thanks Ford!! :rockon:

Figured some of you guys may want to pick up one too. :beer:

cool. do you have a direct link?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i dont see an option for the Raptor specifically

i ordered one for an F150. who knows what will show up ... :shrug:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
i dont see an option for the Raptor specifically

i ordered one for an F150. who knows what will show up ... :shrug:

yeah I went in and built one to my specs and never found anything that would let me request a brochure or anything.

OneBadZ06

Established Member

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread