Admin/Mods: What is Topify?

chrisheltra

Established Member
I get a pop up prompting me to download this app every time I click a link on my mobile device. This just started happening yesterday. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening on your end?

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Have you been living under a rock for the last few months? But seriously, it's the new mobile app that's being developed for us to use on our mobile devices. Several members were involved in Beta-testing it recently.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Have you been living under a rock for the last few months? But seriously, it's the new mobile app that's being developed for us to use on our mobile devices. Several members were involved in Beta-testing it recently.

Does Afghanistan count as under a rock? If so then yes. It's annoying.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I switched to iOS and downloaded the app, and nothing works? Running iOs 6.1.3
Was running good on my Android phone.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Until I see an update I'd say it's a LOT worse.

tapatalk crashes when a thread has a pic in it on my tablet. tapatalk works on my phone.

topify works great on my tablet, but wont work on my phone.

i wish topify had a better way of scrolling through pages.

omj

Established Member
I can't find SVTP using my Topify app anymore. It was in my history but it's gone and I can't find it by searching. I'm on an iphone if that matters.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is a new version of Tapatalk (beta) available as well, with some nice improvements. Topify has some nice features that Tapatalk doesn't. But one thing that I like about Tapatalk is that you can keep scrolling down to read more posts. Topify scrolls right to a new page. Not a biggie. Just a preference for me. Right now, I alternate between Topify and Tapatalk. Topify will keep getting better and better, so if you haven't tried it, download it.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
so far...its ok. never liked tapatalk though. figured i'd give this one a try.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Which mobile device are you using? do you have private browsing enabled? what about cookies?

Sorry about the problems.

I'm using an iPhone and I'm browsing with safari. Private browsing is enabled. I cleared my cookies as soon as it started with no resolution.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread