adventures of father hood

prozach93cobra

Established Member
I have been away from this forum, my computer and life in general for a while. something about having a baby with my wife and working 7 days a week with two jobs since november last year might have had something to do with it. Im happy to say that im still a mustang owner. i know alot of people have had to give up their four wheel baby for a baby of the human kind. i am writing this to see if anyone else here has a similar story or is my story a rare one.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I have been away from this forum, my computer and life in general for a while. something about having a baby with my wife and working 7 days a week with two jobs since november last year might have had something to do with it. Im happy to say that im still a mustang owner. i know alot of people have had to give up their four wheel baby for a baby of the human kind. i am writing this to see if anyone else here has a similar story or is my story a rare one.

I got my mustang AFTER having kids lol. F*** working 7 days a week though. You gotta do what you gotta do :beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Our Mustang is paid off, cheap to insure, and not worth dirt so it wasn't even worth selling when we had our kids. However, it is my wife's, and when we had our boys, I had a 98 GT vert that we sold, so we came out kinda unscathed in that respect.

We had a little girl 6 months ago and it survived her being born as well, ha.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
sold the cobra when i got married, had 2 kiddos, and just wasnt efficient on gas going across town everyday. i sold it, regret it to this day, truck is almost paid off though, i plan to buy another after. I recently became a home owner as well, i work fulltime, go to school, still Navy reserves, etc...busy as well, hang in there bud.

99GreenCobra

Established Member
Sold my 99 cobra not long after my wife got preggo. Had to happen but it still burns me. Just can't see the cobra getting used when the baby is born. Bt we do enjoy boating. Can not enjoy so many toys.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Zach, the highlight of your post is the fact that you've done what you've had to do (two jobs 7 days a week) to provide for your family. You're a good man! :rockon:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
my cobra survived and is still in my garage!

I actually took my daughter to daycare a few times with it!...got some crazy looks from the soccer moms in thier vans

Users who are viewing this thread