Advice on touchy situation @ work

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
i like wire's idea. maybe send her an email saying "you know after our first date i had a burning sensation in my penis. i went to the doctor and he said i have crabs". i havent been with anyone else since i was lasted tested. you TOLD me that you were std free!!" :cuss:

and then print out a copy of the email you sent and accidentally drop it on the floor in the office for others to find. maybe the breakroom..

of course, if you plan to bang any other chicks at work, abort this idea!

not only will she look look like a total slut for giving it up on date #1, but she'll also be seen as a dirty slut. :dancenana:

or maybe tweak the email to be about a threesome with her sister. :lol1:

:lol:

next time ask her while she's talking to someone else. maybe her boss. just butt in and say "hey, i really need that $50 you still owe me for car part i bought for you". it will be awkward for her and what is she going to say? he never bought anything for me?? i dont know what he's talking about?? lol. she'll probably just be like "you jerk. i told you ill get you your money!" and then she will have outed herself as being a deadbeat.

Yeah this is probably the best way to go about it, the right time will come.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
You got lucky..I've lost far more than that and chalked it up as lesson learned. I lent a friend money for a deposit on an apartment. In a way I guess it was worth losing 600 bucks to find out he was a bad friend. Haven't talked to him since and he's made no effort to pay it back. Live and learn.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Awesome! And her birthday is 2-14 maybe I should send something to her.
actually here is what I would do, after thinking about it. write the 50 bucks off. Get her home address so you have it on file. the every year, on the anniversery date of you loaning her the money, send her a sympathy card that on the inside "R.I.P. my sweet 50 bucks, you are still missed" you will have a little more revenge every single year LOL

Users who are viewing this thread