me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Street Legal Fun Drags
AED/Mustang night

When: Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013

Where: Sacramento Raceway (map)

Description: WYOTECH WEDNESDAYS
RACE THE STRIP, NOT THE STREET. Street Legal Cars, Trucks and motorcycles racing on a safe and legal dragstrip. All vehicles must pass a simple NHRA safety inspection and have working mufflers, limiting noise to 90 decibels at 50 feet.

All Winners will receive a trophy and their name will be listed on our results page, NHRA's National Dragster weekly magazine and on Sacramento Raceway's Wednesday nite Street legal Drags page.

Categories: Fun Runs(no eliminations), Sport Compacts, Motorcycle and Street Machines.

Gates Open: 4:00 PM
Time Trials: 5:00 PM
Eliminations: 7:00 PM
Pit Admission: $7 per person
Kids age 6-11: $5
Pit Parking: Available only to participants, free parking located in the front lot.
Race Entry: $15 includes car and driver

Information Phone contact: 916-363-2653 (24hr. Info line)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
to bad this is over 1900 miles from me.....

yeah I know if sucks a lot of guys are far away but I thought I would post anyway as there are a few people that come from hours away to hit the track

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'll be there without my car.. To the guy who is in Santa Clara, I'm in Campbell and still going without a car.. No excuses lol!

Heuristic

Established Member
Ugh, now that the fiance is on call and I'm already out in Rancho I kind of want to go. I'd want to race, but hate how long the lines are on Wednesday nights.

Users who are viewing this thread