AED nitrous tune for 5.0?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I've been kicking around the idea of doing the email/data log method for a nitrous tune on my 5.0 as it's proving to be rather difficult for my local guy to make room for me on the schedule. I know AED has a great reputation although he seems to be slightly higher in the price department than others. Car is full bolt ons with 100 shot nx plate. Any one have experience with them?

akwhtbst

Established Member
I've been kicking around the idea of doing the email/data log method for a nitrous tune on my 5.0 as it's proving to be rather difficult for my local guy to make room for me on the schedule. I know AED has a great reputation although he seems to be slightly higher in the price department than others. Car is full bolt ons with 100 shot nx plate. Any one have experience with them?

Shaun tuned my car after a competitors tune didn't hold up to what they said. It didn't pull strong or shift well. Shaun looked over probably 12 data logs to verify there was no false knock. Here in Alaska our best pump gas is 90 octane and is low quality at that. My mods are in my signature, best pass has been 11.46 at 117 spinning on launch and on the 1 to 2 shift. I ran Shaun's tune and the competitors tune, Shaun's tune was .2 quicker and 2 mph faster.

Shaun also tuned a friend of mines 2014 auto GT. Completely stock and went 12.39 at 113 spinning. His customer service has been way above average and I am very happy with his tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread