AFS 18 Chrome 03 cobra rims ?

04screamingvert

Established Member
So what is the deal with this vender? I go to ebay and no rims this size with chrome . i go to the web site online store and no rims this size with chrome. I know many of you on this forum have this wheel. So what is the trick to getting a set of wheels from this vender?

04screamingvert

Established Member
I sent them a email last week but no response yet. I will give them some more time on the email then call if no response.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
You're making a big deal out of this for nothing.

Not everyone updates online. It just happens. I bought a MAC catback from Lethal Performance that was sold out and they're a huge company.

Call AFS and ask for Julio or Tim. They're great guys and will hook you up. Tell them you are from SVTP.com

Vae_Victus

Established Member
You're making a big deal out of this for nothing.

Not everyone updates online. It just happens. I bought a MAC catback from Lethal Performance that was sold out and they're a huge company.

Call AFS and ask for Julio or Tim. They're great guys and will hook you up. Tell them you are from SVTP.com

this x 100000000000000000000000000000 :rockon:

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
I called them. They quoted me 795.00 out the door for the machined ones, is that a good price?

ColoCobra1

Established Member
I just ordered 18X9's for the front from Jegs and 18X10.5's Chrome Replica Cobras from Amazon. They both ended up being Detroit Wheels from The Wheel Group. I called them, they are a distributor selling to Jegs, Summit Racing, Discount Tire, Big O, etc. If you can't wait for AFS to get into stock you could go this route. Yes, the AFS will likely be less expensive but if you want them now before summer comes try this route.

Users who are viewing this thread