AFS chrome 03-04 cobra wheels

Orange Peel

Established Member
AFS chrome 03-04 cobra wheels--SOLD

Brand new never installed AFS 18X9 fronts and 18X10.5 rears. Bought with tires after not being able to find TF's. I found some this year so up these go.They had tires mounted on them but had them swapped to the TF's so they still have static weights ( on inside lip) and chrome stems in them.

$985 shipped.. I will take some pics tomorrow so everyone can see them.

2004 Comp Orange pictures by 04Orange_Peel - Photobucket

Last edited:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Yo man! so i take it that local buyer flaked out after all this time? Sorry to hear that.

God i wish i had the money. Specially coming from you i would buy them in an instant. But alas. no more moola haha..

Im sure someone will snag them up quick though!

Orange Peel

Established Member
Yo man! so i take it that local buyer flaked out after all this time? Sorry to hear that.

God i wish i had the money. Specially coming from you i would buy them in an instant. But alas. no more moola haha..

Im sure someone will snag them up quick though!

His situation changed, understood completely and not a problem, that is what always hurts guys that know me don't have the $$$ when items come available, same sitauation I was in a year ago, keep in touch.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
How much picked up? Would really love a set of these, but probably can't afford them until my 17x9/17x10.5s sell.

Last edited:

Orange Peel

Established Member
DAMN!!! No money...:whine::cryying::bash:

I hear ya, that seems to be the story of late, I couldn't pass on the chicanes price and I already bought these last fall and put them in the rafters until spring, thought this would be a good time as tax season and some may have a few $$$ to spend on upgrades, no worries man, they may not sell and I'll just hold onto them until some one wants them. How does one get a shruken cobra or aka smartcobra car like in your sig?....haha :-D

Orange Peel

Established Member
How much picked up? Would really love a set of these, but probably can't afford them until my 17x9/17x10.5s sell.

You drive up and buy them, and I'll treat you to lunch at your choice applebees, TGIF, chancery,mcdonalds ,BK, Wendy's, or local Pub? Hope you get yours sold.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread