After 19 years of marriage, man finds out his wife used to be a man.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
Well he had plenty of reason to beat his/her ass then. Don't understand why he is having to undergo psychiatric treatment. Any sane person not named planter would've reacted this way.

Planter

Banned
I think it's safe to say the woman in your sig was never a man before, :eek:

don't be so sure. this woman in the article fooled this guy apparently...and shame on her for doing so.

and there's plenty of pre-op and post-operative transgender women out there you can't tell the difference just by looking at them...

https://www.facebook.com/carmencarrerafans/photos_stream

this girl, she's probably had every bit of $100,000 in surgeries.

if you saw her in a club or on the street, and you didn;t know she was transgender and she didnt tell you, I guarantee almost 90% of the men on SVTP would be beating down her door trying to get laid.

For Planter this would have meant the marriage went from pretty disappointing to the most amazing thing ever.

:lol:

Nip/Tuck did as well...in summary any experienced heterosexual man is going to know something ain't right with the plumbing.

I'm gonna have to agree. He was probably getting tired of her and was looking for a way out of the relationship to begin with.

Last edited:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
don't be so sure. this man in the article fooled this guy apparently...and shame on him for doing so.

and there's plenty of pre-op and post-operative men out there you can't tell the difference just by looking at them...

https://www.facebook.com/carmencarrerafans/photos_stream

this MAN, he's probably had every bit of $100,000 in surgeries.

if you saw him in a club or on the street, and you didn;t know he was a man and he didnt tell you, I guarantee almost 90% of the men on SVTP would be beating down his door trying to get laid.

I'm gonna have to agree. He was probably getting tired of him and was looking for a way out of the relationship to begin with.

Had to fix it for you again, because you always confuse men with women.

lxboy

Established Member
You can put make up on it or bolt on some titties but im gonna spot those man hands and feet far before i go anywear near that freakshow of a inside out penis.

Side not i just spent a half hour at work watching Boomer182's sig. God i love her.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Had to fix it for you again, because you always confuse men with women.

burn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread