After A Long Day of Burnouts!

KwikSilvr

Established Member
I had a great time...

Throttle Jockey, WigginWilly & myself got together to melt a little rubber, and afterwards, this is what the cost of it was...

DSC01402.gif

FordFanStan

Established Member
Allan actually burned his tires :poke: , just messin' Allan. Pretty cool pics, but next time bring out a better camera or clean your lens, I think they look blurry to me? So once you finish up your build, your going to swap short blocks? Stan

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
how much boost those trucks are making? I could hear the supercharger very well and i always heard whipples dont "whine" much unless you spin the hell out of them.

As for the video, i loved it!!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Cool video..The person holding the camera is nuts..I would not be in the middle of the street when a bunch of Lightnings go flying by..

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Cool video..The person holding the camera is nuts..I would not be in the middle of the street when a bunch of Lightnings go flying by..

We only passed at about 45 MPH... we asked if she'd be willing to stand there for a slightly faster pass, but the answer was know :shrug:... we assumed a fly-by with the Whipples and exhaust screamin' was definately out of the question. To be honest, I don't think we would have had the testicular-fortitude to do it even if we had the go-ahead :-D.

Allan actually burned his tires :poke: , just messin' Allan. Pretty cool pics, but next time bring out a better camera or clean your lens, I think they look blurry to me? So once you finish up your build, your going to swap short blocks? Stan

Believe it or not Stan, this is the first time I've beat "Belle" like this outside of Qualcom... and its the first beating of this nature since May (last time at racelegal). Tires are too expensive... or I'm too cheap, either way, that's why I have slicks :-D.

how much boost those trucks are making? I could hear the supercharger very well and i always heard whipples dont "whine" much unless you spin the hell out of them.

"Don't whine much" is relative... compared to the Eaton, ported Eaton or MP they're quite, but they still like to sing :-D. WigginWilly and myself (both DSGs) run the same pulley ratio and have almost identical mods. I'm making about 15 PSI in higher RPMs (up to about 5,500, then it jumps to 20 PSI), so I'd guess he's in the same ballpark. KwikSilvr is running a slightly more aggressive combo.

Last edited:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Damb... I didn't realize that we did that many burnouts... W had a great time taking the scenic route to the that little podunk town that had great food. Good Times Indeed!

TheGoodTheBadandtheUgly.jpg

QuikSllvers02Lightning.jpg

P1270183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread