After a long few years, finally got my Cobra.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Well, to make a long story short.....

Sadly, I sold my Mach this weekend after owning it for 5 wonderful years. Bought it used from a dealership with 9k miles all stock and did basically everything I possibly can besides a built motor. Including a lot of suspension and one of the few first guys with an Eaton on the Mach. As much as I loved the Mach and so hard seeing it driving off by the new owner, I decided it was finally time to pick up my dream car since Blades (for those members that remember him) videos.

After searching for a few months and trying to find my perfect car, one of the members on here posted his car for sale a few weeks ago and I contacted him about it. Well, yesterday I asked my good friend (SocalKTK) to go with me from Socal and drive 7 hours to San Fransisco, where the car was located. Arrived last night at SF and saw the car and spoke with the seller. Everything was on the spot as described in his ad. So this morning I picked up the Cobra and drove it back to Socal.

I like to thank AustinsCobra (Mark) and my buddy for making this a very memorable trip. Mark is a honest and standup guy that babied his car like crazy.

Sorry for the long post, here are the pictures from the trip. Going to wash it and have some better pictures this week.

Picture039.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048-1.jpg

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Very nice!
Welcome to Terminatorville!

Now...

Remove tape, update sig, and have a beer!:beer::rockon:

Yes sir, tape was removed when I got home. Should off seen how many bugs I killed on the way back.

Theres still bugs on the headlights and H.E, will do some cleaning this week.

semperfimrn1

Established Member
very nice!

if my credit union would have lended me more cause they thought the car was to "old" i would be in a cobra as well instead of a mach.

take care of it! love the silver

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Congratulations! I sold my OW Mach1 also to get a Silver. Your new purchase was one of the cars that caught my eye when I was shopping around. I truly like the TF Mach 5's.

BTW...the tape was a good idea!
001.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
damn you, you did buy that car!!! Congrats bud that car is badass I've seen it in person!

Users who are viewing this thread