After a long few years, finally got my Cobra.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
congrats. i met the previous owner at FFF a couple of years ago. nice guy. ive got a couple of pics of that car on my site but could use some more. will you be taking it to FFF this year? we like to take good pics of the TF cars after the show each year.

if it has the old center caps, or domed ones maybe? hit me up and i can swap them with the new style ones for ya :beer:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
congrats now post more pics

Damn man where you been? Thought you disappeared...

congrats. i met the previous owner at FFF a couple of years ago. nice guy. ive got a couple of pics of that car on my site but could use some more. will you be taking it to FFF this year? we like to take good pics of the TF cars after the show each year.

if it has the old center caps, or domed ones maybe? hit me up and i can swap them with the new style ones for ya :beer:

I think its the domed ones I'm not 100% sure but I will have some pics soon. And I'm not sure if I will be taking it to FFF though. BTW: Any good products to clean these wheels and make them shine?

congrats!! What kind of tape is that? How hard is it to get off?

Just regular 3M painters tape from Home Depot, very easy to get off and works great.

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
Damn man where you been? Thought you disappeared...
QUOTE]

Never David! Just haven't been too active on the forums or going to events. I moved to Fullerton and my Cobra is apart for mad IRS upgrades.

Hopefully I'll see your awesome new car on the road.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Congrats man, I waited yrs. just like you for a Cobra.. I know what its like watching all those Cobra vids beating up on cars etc. etc. Enjoy it, and pick on as many GMs as possible.

04spinbra

Established Member
I love it!! I was looking at the ad a couple days ago saying that I was wanting it!!!lol Congrats!!!

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Congrats, I waited till recently after lusting since they started tearing up the magazines years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread