After Market Mass Air?

FoMoCoDave

Established Member
Where is the best place to get an aftermarket mass air meter calibrated to 60# injectors? I don’t want to have to fool with the whole tuning around the stock one deal. I am using an Autologic chip so the new one from SCT will not work from what I understand.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Before you make your final decision, read this memo from Kenne Bell. It specifically applies to using an aftermarket meter with larger injectors, but it provides useful overall info. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to read it. Click on the link below.
http://www.kennebell.net/techinfo/general-info/anote-regarding-massair-meters.pdf

I know that Juiced-46 is using an aftermarket meter which I believe he had calibrated at Mustang Magic. As far as I know the combo is working well. You might want to contact him for more info.

Last edited:

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
I use a 92mm pro m its setup for 55's this winter i am going to send it in to get recalibrated for more maybe 60 or 65

i am using a whipple at 16.5 psi(17pulley setup)

i am happy with how it works my car is tuned using the SCT software i am not sure if there is a maf transfer function on the autologic stuff but if there is taht is how a car should be tuned off of its maf transfer function

i think my meter was around 400 with filter you can see it in this picture

1.jpg

FoMoCoDave

Established Member
Originally posted by vector
I use a 92mm pro m its setup for 55's this winter i am going to send it in to get recalibrated for more maybe 60 or 65

i am using a whipple at 16.5 psi(17pulley setup)

i am happy with how it works my car is tuned using the SCT software i am not sure if there is a maf transfer function on the autologic stuff but if there is taht is how a car should be tuned off of its maf transfer function

i think my meter was around 400 with filter you can see it in this picture

1.jpg

Who did your tune?

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
www.MDmotorsports.com in cinci did my tune

they gave me a great tune and i got there pro racer package software with flasher and LM1

i can change my tune anyway i need to with the software

FoMoCoDave

Established Member
So will the 95mm flanged OEM type from PRO-FLOW work for me if I wanted to keep my current conical air filter set-up?

Or do I need to buy the 92mm PRO-M version with the filter set-up included?

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
pro-m makes a flanged 95 i think its around like 280 ish

SCT has or is going to have a nice looking (looks stock type meter that is nice)

Users who are viewing this thread