Aftermarket filter help

turbo

Established Member
Guys, What aftermarket filters has anybody had success with with only resonator delete? wether it was frpp delete or the JLT carbon res delete. not looking to throw codes, and not doing a tune at this time. Had 2 concerns. 1, oiled filters i hear can mess up the mass air sensor, 2, heard stock filter has a screen to smooth the air over the MAF sensor, and aftermarkets dont use the screen. thanks in advance:beer:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I have the Airaid synthetic on my '11, would not hesitate to get one on a '13.

turbo

Established Member
Thanks PW. looking for anybody thats running aftermarket filters on a 13 without a tune. thanks guys

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Same here. have the Blue Airaid Synthamax, no problems at all. Looks a lot better too.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Airaid and FRPP resonator delere here, no problems. No improvement either other than looks.

turbo

Established Member
Airaid and FRPP resonator delere here, no problems. No improvement either other than looks.
i had heard it was more sound than anything. which at this point is fine. after a little seat time it will be off to jimmy larocca for a tune and minor bolt ons

Zeroescence

Established Member
My 2013 With JLT.

[youtube_browser]9w_uGrtQwu0[/youtube_browser]

With AIRAID Filter. Looks great and sounds even better than the stock filter on my JLT Res Delete.

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread