aftermarket seats

03yellowSVT

2 brite!
Established Member
wanna see all the different aftermarket seats, recaros, carbeaus etc. and also seatbelts that you might have. post picures or whatever.

Taz

Established Member
wanna see all the different aftermarket seats, recaros, carbeaus etc. and also seatbelts that you might have. post picures or whatever.

Here ya go ...

248076.jpg

Recaro "Sytle Topline" seats in beige leather w/ matching Recaro leather on rear seat.

20psirabbit

Established Member
yo ricky do those seats sit noticeably lower than stock? i'm planning on doing seats soon in my car, mostly just in the hopes of getting the seating position lower. it seems like ford intentionally built the seats as high as they could or something.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
yo ricky do those seats sit noticeably lower than stock? i'm planning on doing seats soon in my car, mostly just in the hopes of getting the seating position lower. it seems like ford intentionally built the seats as high as they could or something.

Yes, they are slightly lower then the stock seats and also have a slight tilt forward to them to be more comfortable and have a better reach to the pedals.

Cobra's, or Mustang's in general, are definitely not made with the comfort of a dude larger then 6'2" in mind. LOL I'm barely over 6' and my head hits when I wear my helmet to drag race. It's very annoying.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Sparco Fighter.

One of the best things I did to the car. It lowered me about 1.5 inches, and I sit in the car with my back straighter. I don't have to reach to put the car into 5th gear and the car is much less fatiguing to drive. Also the seat is more confortable than the stock seat. I'm 6'3 by the way.

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread