aftermath/rebuild of my cobra

everythintek

Established Member
whats up all.

well a week or two ago my cobra got hit head on. she now sits in the shop awaiting her dis assembly. I will post pics later. long story short, lady ran red light, turned left and hit me dead center.

consequently my buddy and i are completely changing my cobra. she was redfire, now a super sneaky version of orange. a few styling changes will be occuring as well. im not gonna post those until the unveiling, but i know i will be getting mixed reactions. I cant wait to get her done. I will post some pics of the tear down, as well as take any pics anyone needs of the front end, as i have to pull it all apart. i will also post a list of parts i need. (oh for those that dont like it, the mach 1 chin is going away now... back to the rightful terminator chin)
10952_1081726781776_1784528818_156160_7771828_n.jpg

forgive the pose, im making fun of a good friend on another board. more pics to follow later.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Good luck man sounds like you have your hands full for a little while

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a shame about your car. It was gorgeous. Sounds like you have a great plan going on, though. I'm looking forward to the unveiling. :)

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
so someone hit you and your not letting their insurance pay for it and have it fixed? whats up with that. Or are just taken the money, fixing it up yourself and using the profits for some other mods?

Dane

Established Member
You said enough to peak my interest, can't wait to see color and other changes.

Did you get out of the car and say a few select words to the other driver?

everythintek

Established Member
oh her insurance is paying for every cent... and i have a very close friend who is getting into auto painting. he just finished a yellow stang, and he has been spraying for 10+ years. he is way more meticulous then i am, and will spend all the time he needs to make it perfect.

i got out of my car in a very busy four way and threw a bitch fit. then i saw it was an older lady and shut my mouth, out of respect. i was ready to beat the shit out of the driver until i saw it was her.

so tear down is gonna start tomorrow, and i have a 3 day weekend so i should have it prepped for the frame rack. i cant wait to have this beast come together. but i will for warn some, i am detracting from the terminator purist and mixing some other versions of the mustang in. i am also stripping my interior in favor for some race related items. i have a third truck, a monster chopped up suburban, so this car will now be a pleasure/track car. finally. after this whole thing is done i will go at the motor. in due time... stay tuned.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
im envious of your positive attitude, if i had the same car in the same situation, i would be either extremly angry, or depressed as hell... blows it wasnt a young dude so you could beat the shit out of him, lol

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
Damn dude, that sucks. I got hit this summer and was without my car for what seemed like forever. Hope it comes out better than it was.

everythintek

Established Member
i cut them out. they are fully functional. and i plan on adding something similar again. the heat dissipation is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread