Age of Lightning owners

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Turning 30 this October. Bought it when I was 25. I still love it... Oh and I now own a 03 Cobra and a 91 Lx notch back. The 91 is my Race car project. I love them Fords.....

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
I've wanted a Lightning since '99... my first car was actually a Ranger (which I had custom "Lightning-style" exhaust put on...dreamin, you know).
I bought mine last July when I could finally afford it and now use it as my dd/work truck for my mobile detailing business.
I'm 22 and have a Lightning now....Life is Good:)
-Joshua

FlaHP

Established Member
37 but feel like 67 with all the aches.

at least I was when I typed this. This is SVTP so I could be around 40 by the time the server takes this post and someone is able to get it to come back up :)

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
19 when I bought my 2002 L (totaled)

21 when I bought my 2004 L

22 When I bought my 1994 L (sold)

I'm 24 now

my L just had her 3rd B-day yesterday :beer:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
21....Bought my lightning in December, and I love it. I pay 295 a month for insurance, which = 1770 every 6 months. I am surprised that I can afford gas and lights. But I am getting skinny.

Best Diet of 2007 buy a Lightning, so expensive you cant afford food.

white01

T76GTS Power
Established Member
Zak Attack said:
21....Bought my lightning in December, and I love it. I pay 295 a month for insurance, which = 1770 every 6 months. I am surprised that I can afford gas and lights. But I am getting skinny.

Best Diet of 2007 buy a Lightning, so expensive you cant afford food.

$295 a month....I pay that every 6 months for mine. I surely wouldn't have the truck if I had to pay that.

Rich

SADF

Established Member
24, bought my 2001 L when I was 20. I got a 1999 v6 mustang in 2000 when I was 17. Dumped $10,000 into it (bagged/rims/go-fast goodies) and my father realized I was'nt kidding and decided to help me get an L. I hydroplaned in the L a couple of years ago w/ $13,000 worth of damaged and insurance fixed it and I drove a rental focus on them for a month. Thought about selling the L after the wreck and getting an M3 for a while, but Im glad I didn't and Ive moved on and love the L. BTW, my insurance on my L is less than it was on my v6 mustang. Kind of funny, weak motor in a sports car UP, fast motor in a pickup DOWN.

Last edited:

j0hn

Established Member
Suprising to hear some of the prices for insurance. I payed about 1k every 6 months, till I turned 21. Now it's down to about 100.

Good driving record FTW.

monsterpost

Established Member
50 here; 51 coming up fast. All you young ones here have something to look forward to when you get older; its still fun no matter what your age:D

j0hn

Established Member
IneritaSVT said:
I pay 130 a month and I am 20 with a good driving record my eclipse was 280 when I was 17

Man, insurance companies don't really know anything do they?

I've met a few L owners that are insured as a normal F-150. I remember sitting down with my insurance company, when I was insuring mine.. I cringed when they actually found "F-150 SVT Lightning".

Users who are viewing this thread