Air Attack private Runway Roll racing event

rods&pistons03

Established Member
just giving a heads up on this is a runway rolling racing event if you guys havent already heard about it, there is going to be some very seriously fast cars there.... Cunningham Motorsports is a sponsor (as well other companies) for this event.... try to make it guys you rarely get to race cars like this... here is the link
http://shift-s3ctor.com/track-info/a...hootout-22512/

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Figures it is on the other side of the country :nonono::nonono:

Take lots of pictures and movies :rockon::rockon:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Ohhhhhh, I'll be there with my little HP Cobra. Ryan I want your Z!!!

:lol::lol:Yea right! Sad to say, but in my Cobra the only one so far I could run up against would be Jason 06 Porsche Cayman S 300hp on the list:whine::whine:

That’s only 174 miles from OC! :-D

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
:lol::lol:Yea right! Sad to say, but in my Cobra the only one so far I could run up against would be Jason 06 Porsche Cayman S 300hp on the list:whine::whine:

That’s only 174 miles from OC! :-D

It's about 150 miles from me. I still think its worth the trip. And hey, maybe I'll have my Whipple setup by then. :)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I'll spread the word! Most of my buddies just have bolts on though. They feel intimidated to say the least.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
I'll spread the word! Most of my buddies just have bolts on though. They feel intimidated to say the least.

I think thats how most guys are feeling unfortunately haha. Get them out there, once we start getting some more 400-500 horsepower cars I feel like it will snowball and a lot more will sign up as well and create some good runs. But of course, we expect a lot more big powered cars to sign up soon too.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
We have arranged a group rate with the Hampton Inn in Ridgecrest.

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/h...tyhocn=RCTCAHX
The rate is only $79.20 for Friday night, please book on their website and use code "CHXASA ". We have confirmed with them that they have plenty of parking for trailers, and have security on site all night. They will also block off a section for parking in the front of the hotel. Please book your room early as these will sell out quickly

Users who are viewing this thread