airbrush

mustang loco

Established Member
Wanted to add another little personnal touch so decided to get a spare "faux gas cap",my painter shaved and filled the center part,used paint from "House of Colors" that red is some of there candy...the pic doesn't give it full credit as you're able to see some little white dots here and there but it's actually solid black in real life.

airbrush062_zps56ca9c19.jpg

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Looking at your sig photo of the rear with that new faux cap in mind, I'd either blacken the 'SHELBY' letters or kiss them goodbye. I really dig that car!

mustang loco

Established Member
Thx Alan and really appreciate your comment Tob thank you,now that you mention it,never thought about that detail.After I get it install,will see what it looks like but that blacken option might happen!!

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Very nice! Its the little details that really make a car standout. You might want to see if you can find some red edition Shelby emblems and blackout the chrome portion and leave the red center.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
I know if you use plastidip it can always be reversed. A lot of the import guys do their badges that way. It might be worth a shot to try incase you change your mind later, then it will peel right off. But no doubt painted looks better.

Users who are viewing this thread