All I Have To Say Is Bring It.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
LiveLeak.com - Tempers Flare Over Discussion On President Bush.

I don't agree with everything Bush has done while in office. I will admit I voted for him both times. I agree his first term was far better than his second.

To threaten the former president of the U.S. is probably not the best thing to do.

I for one would stand up to anyone who would threaten any American citizen and to see that this guy actually believes he has a chance is amusing.

Don't make this an Obama vs. Bush outlet either, take it to the political forum.

Waits for the liberal pussies to come in and agree with this guy..... :burnout:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Qwtv5hCBk]YouTube - Will Ferrell: You're Welcome America - A Final Night with George W Bush - Wood (HBO)[/ame]

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I hope Arab's worldwide are proud of who is representing them in that interview.....animalistic little wonder isn't he.
Edit: After watching again, if anyone tried to arrest Bush for warcrimes, I would def. take up arms to defend him. As an American, I voted him into office (twice) and his administration is a direct result of that, so I would consider any movement to put him on trial as a movement against the American people....

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree. Unfortunately this nut case is not alone in his views and ideologies.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
I agree. Unfortunately this nut case is not alone in his views and ideologies.

That is the scariest thing... Alot of it does not even have to do with Bush, it's the disdain for the Western Civilization... For thousands of years there has been strife, war, war crimes, genocide, murder, hate and fighting in the Middle East...

Hopefully one day they obliterate eachother, unfortunately the rest of the world would probably go with it.

And I agree with the above post about an attack on it's people. When the majority elects the leader of it's country we are putting in place the person we feel is best suited at the time. An attack on Bush and his cabinet during his presidency is an attack directly correlated to the choice of the American people.

As much as people can hate on Bush, he is an AMERICAN. I would say the same about Obama (unless he proves otherwise).

Last edited by a moderator:

lawdog302

Lets roll with it
Established Member
That guy on the left acted like a child. That crap really pisses me off and it is sad to know that a lot of those people over there think the same way. I doubt they will ever get to Bush.

mustangbee

Established Member
Hearing the Arabic language makes me feel ill. Terrible ****ing language to listen to.

its funny you say that. in most english speaking countries, the majority doesnt like our american accent, then on top of that, most other countries dont like hearing the english language being spoken, its thought to sound whiny to many

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
LOL been waiting four years to try Bush as a war criminal? That crap got me heated. What a piece of fu*king $hit.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I hope Arab's worldwide are proud of who is representing them in that interview.....animalistic little wonder isn't he.
Edit: After watching again, if anyone tried to arrest Bush for warcrimes, I would def. take up arms to defend him. As an American, I voted him into office (twice) and his administration is a direct result of that, so I would consider any movement to put him on trial as a movement against the American people....

I would be right there with you! We voted him in a second time knowing what was going on in the war and for us to not back him in such a situation would be cowardice!

Users who are viewing this thread