All Kenne Bell Guys In Here Please!

lethal

Established Member
Originally posted by BNASPLT
I'll keep everyone posted with before and after results, as well as pictures from start to finish.

PLEASE do. I'm excited and want to know about the safest combo for our cars. If we need to go with a set of 55# injectors and MAF to make sure enough fuel gets to the engine, I'm all for it.

I want my 600rwhp car to make it to 100K miles.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
that's what i want as well...
how much is this new MAF & 55 lb. injectors?
That sure would be nice, but there are no local tuners and every single time I have mail ordered a chip it was f'd up and the car is worthless with 55's and no chip and I refuse to be at their(tuners) mercy. Maybe when I know we have a good tuner coming through town I will make the switch but intell then Im gonna have to stick with stock. At least now I can drive my car with the KB and 9psi pulley and no chip.

02RedLightning

Established Member
I am about to buy the Kenne Bell setup for my car and want to do it right the first time! So for all those that are running the KB which use the BAP? And who went with upgraded injectors to increase the fuel? I want to get this right and keep hearing conflicting info!

Thanks,
Chad:thumbsup:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
My KB Cobra drives like any other stock Cobra but with more power. I have no idle problems whatsoever and running 19psi of boost on pump gas and NOS octane booster. Beat a Z06 by many bus lenght. Get the KB; you wont regret it.

Bosko

Established Member
RDSZ I live about 25 miniutes from you. Who did your chip? What injectors are you running and are you using the Boost A Pump?

coleman

Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
My KB Cobra drives like any other stock Cobra but with more power. I have no idle problems whatsoever and running 19psi of boost on pump gas and NOS octane booster. Beat a Z06 by many bus lenght. Get the KB; you wont regret it.

now THAT's a testimonial that i like to hear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread