"All Members" Award Winners & Recap

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
And special, special, special thanks to the ENTIRE membership of the MACA that participated in this event!!! The outpouring of food, drinks, paper goods, etc, etc was unbelievable and we fed 175 people easily with tons left over, (I should know, because half the leftovers are on my work bench right now...... :shrug: )...

Ok Dwight, we'll all be over this afternoon for the cookout part II:-D

Seriously though, thanks to all that put in a huge amount of time and effort to make yesterday happen, it was awesome!!! :thumbsup:

slosnake

Established Member
Any pictures yet of the award winning cars??? Maybe we could make it into a photo slide show?

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Great time yesterday..even the GF said she had fun :uh oh: ...I think she now has a better understanding of my cobra fetish and what this club is all about :thumbsup: Till the next GTG :burnout:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Great time yesterday..even the GF said she had fun :uh oh: ...I think she now has a better understanding of my cobra fetish and what this club is all about :thumbsup: Till the next GTG :burnout:
She must be new if she didn't already know. :D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Special thanks to my wife Jan, and Sean's wife Kelley for all their efforts both behind the scenes and at the show. You guys are the best and Sean and I are lucky men!

You're damn right you and I are lucky guys! We have wonderful supportive wives who not only endure but support our obsessions, errr, I mean passions.... :-D

I would also like to send a big "Thank you" to Dwight for doing a whole lot of footwork on this event. He was definitely a huge reason that this event went as smoothly as it did.

One other huge "Thank you" I would like to extend is to all the members and their families that made it out. Without your continued participation and enthusiasm, the MACA could have fizzled out a long time ago.

I have only one request: let's break 100 Cobras next year!!

Preliminarily, I will say that it will be June 30, 2007 at Meadowbrook Park.

:rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
I had a great time my daughter loved all the cars and you guys were all gentleman around her and to that I say thanks . Sean/Dwight and all others that helped it was a good event for my first time. I think I bothered Lou with asking him for stickers but I needed them for my ride to show off more. Sorry Lou . I got to say it again it was a excellent event and I am sure next time we will hit that 100 mark hell if not more. Next time hopefully my car will be clean and faster.
CHEERS MATES

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:

:rockon: :beer:

Please please dont tell me thats further south :cryying: It wouldnt matter though, Everyone I have met is great and I wouldnt miss it again for anything, but if anyone has a spare room they wanna lend me for the night, ill bring a pillow :-D

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
Antex said:
Kudo's for another fine GTG & a well planned cruise! :beer:
Yeah I missed the cruise had to go home . But I may see you down capital . :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Meadowbrook Park is right off the I95 corridor between Washington DC and Baltimore. We actually passed within about 200 yards of it while we were on Route 29 heading up to Jimmy Cone.

It's a very nice public park in Howard County that can be rented out by the day.......I tried to get it this year but the entire months of June and July were taken when I called, (which was around June 5...), I'll call MUCH earlier next year if that is the direction the membership wants to go in.

Among the amenities of Meadowbrook: awesome public restrooms, huge playground for the kids, tennis, basketball, parking for 250 "Cobras", and two large covered Pavillions........one of which will seat 60 people and is $155 per day and another bigger one that seats 120 and rents for $300 a day. And we still have about $150 in the MACA slush fund.

But, we have a bunch of great events coming up in the second half of 06' and we can only hope that they are as successful as yesterday's event was!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Dwight, just what are "Awesome Public Restrooms"? I can imagine a few things that elevate them above your "Average" restrooms that I won't go into here. :D

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Dwight, just what are "Awesome Public Restrooms"? I can imagine a few things that elevate them above your "Average" restrooms that I won't go into here. :D

You know its the ones that have the water fountain in the shape of a toilet right next to the other toilet :thumbsup: :dw: So you dont have to get up when your thirsty.

Just like this one

44493449.08319bathroomPwTungstenNLN90blendAutoNLN10Unsharp11Q75.jpg

Last edited:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:

Lets looks at moving the 2007 GTG about 30-40 miles north right below Baltimore somewhere.....It may draw more northern members....

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Here a just a few pics from the GTG. I was hoping to make some rounds and get some pictures of members enjoying each others company but was not very successful this time.

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0027.gif

PICT0022.gif

PICT0028.gif

:shrug:
PICT0039-1.gif

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Great pics, Denice. We do need more of people. That's what really makes the club what it is.

01satinsilver said:
You know its the ones that have the water fountain in the shape of a toilet right next to the other toilet :thumbsup: :dw: So you dont have to get up when your thirsty.

Just like this one
Dagone, ma toiloit don't have no fawcets on 'er like that 'un.

Users who are viewing this thread