All New 2023 Raptor R: Arriving July 18 | Ford

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Bingo. I've said it 100 times, Ford dealers are THE worst about inflating stickers.

They’re bad, but not the worst. Dealers are asking $250k for the C8Z. $100k markups redefine gouging. It’ll be bad though - no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IA Shelby

Established Member
Maybe the regular raptor will be more obtainable now (allocations, low to no ADM?).

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
even if it can "beat" the TRX i doubt it will be by much. yet it will cost twice as much due to the ADMs. i see TRXs all the time. not sure if ill ever see one of these running the streets. going to be super exclusive. i wonder how many svtpers will actually end up with one..

i do love it though. kudos to Ford. surprised they didnt surpass TRXs 702hp though. 703 would have been lol.

blk02edge

Established Member
Screenshot_20220718-185236_Instagram.jpg

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
My dealer called today telling me I was able to order my RaptorR. Took a few minutes to get the order form but it has been ordered! Now for the wait.
Only major choices is with or without Moon Roof and power tailgate then Graphics or not. 20 other options avail like engine block heater, bed liner, bed extender etc
Mine is just plain 802a, CN color code orange, 55D graphics delete, engine for those interested is 99J, Trans is 44G which is same as regular raptor with different calibration. Interior is SB Black with code orange thread.

No extra dealer add-ons or markups

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
even if it can "beat" the TRX i doubt it will be by much. yet it will cost twice as much due to the ADMs. i see TRXs all the time. not sure if ill ever see one of these running the streets. going to be super exclusive. i wonder how many svtpers will actually end up with one..

i do love it though. kudos to Ford. surprised they didnt surpass TRXs 702hp though. 703 would have been lol.
I think the R will put a decent hurting to the TRX, it's 400 pounds lighter and has the 10 speed vs the 8 speed in the TRX, I also wouldn't say the TRXs are cheap. One of the guys I work with just bought a used 21 TRX with 7,800 miles for 98k, the new one he looked at was 115k. Yes the Raptor will be more expensive, but not by much.

Users who are viewing this thread