All Oem Ford Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Double"O" said:
I second that motion

also what would some 03/04 side mirrors painted in Zinc Yellow cost???

I have to tell you that I can not compete on wheel pricing with FRPP or the tire rack.

Ford owns Ford racing so they have lower pricing and The tire rack is just plain cheaper.

I am not sure that the news on the mirrors is much better. The mirrors only come in primer so you would have to get them painted.

R/S mirror $191.07, lists for $289.50.
L/S mirror $183.16, lists for $277.52

The discount on the mirrors is huge but they are still pricey.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Bills99svt said:
Could you please give me a price on a set 04 cobra rocker moldings primed. Thanks

The '04 Cobra rockers come painted, what is your cars paint code?

There are a couple options, there is an SVT style body kit or the factory mouldings. I believe they look the same but the kit is cheaper.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Bills99svt said:
Hi, the paint code is " E8 " Rio red, if they are not availble in this color, I can have them painted. Thanks

We got issues, I don't have any listed in that paint code.

Do they have to be '03-'04 style?

Bills04SVT

Established Member
Are they avalible in " E9 " Laser red, I have no problem in having them painted to match my car. So any color is fine. Thanks Bill

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Bills99svt said:
I just found the part # in my 04 ford racing catolog for the 03 Cobra rocker molding kit " M-6310176-SC46 " Thanks Bill

There is an SVT style body kit for your car that has the rockers and a set of vent shades, The rockers come in Red Fire.

Your cost on the kit $284.43, it lists for $369.39.

fatmat789

Established Member
Do you sell the rear rubber cup holder? My Stang didnt come with one :(

4e_1_b.JPG

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
FORDSVTPARTS said:
There is an SVT style body kit for your car that has the rockers and a set of vent shades, The rockers come in Red Fire.

Your cost on the kit $284.43, it lists for $369.39.

Sorry, not vent shades. It comes with the a pillar outer mouldings.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
fatmat789 said:
Do you sell the rear rubber cup holder? My Stang didnt come with one :(

4e_1_b.JPG

I have the rear cup holder in stock, your cost $12.76.

That trim ring in the pic is an add on part correct? The only one listed from Ford is plain black rubber.

fatmat789

Established Member
Yea thats just a billet addon. I'll take on. Where do I send the money to or do I give a credit card number?

bshiek

Established Member
I see you can't beat FRPP on wheels, but I'm looking for at least the part # for the stock bullitt wheels for 03 or 04 GT's. I am looking for the newer wheels with the darker color (Not 01 or 02).

Is the 03/04 wheel M-1007-J178?
Or 1R3Z1007AA?

If this isn't in FRPP's catalog, can you quote a price? I am local so I could pickup.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
bshiek said:
I see you can't beat FRPP on wheels, but I'm looking for at least the part # for the stock bullitt wheels for 03 or 04 GT's. I am looking for the newer wheels with the darker color (Not 01 or 02).

Is the 03/04 wheel M-1007-J178?
Or 1R3Z1007AA?

If this isn't in FRPP's catalog, can you quote a price? I am local so I could pickup.

I have two of the 2004 GT wheels in stock P/N 3R3Z-1007-CA, your cost $234.20 each, they list for $354.85 each.

I am working on my boss to become a Ford racing dealer ( again ) so watch for future posts.

Since you are local please call ahead so there is no question about your discount, This is not something we do for just anyone who walks in the door.

1-800-328-9552 or 651-484-8888 and ask for Steve.

bshiek

Established Member
Thanks, Steve. That is much better than list, but still more than I hope to spend. I think I'll hold out for Ford Racing to carry them. Thanks for the part #. I've bought smaller stuff from you before using this deal, so if you guys become a Ford Racing dealer... :rockon:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
bshiek said:
Thanks, Steve. That is much better than list, but still more than I hope to spend. I think I'll hold out for Ford Racing to carry them. Thanks for the part #. I've bought smaller stuff from you before using this deal, so if you guys become a Ford Racing dealer... :rockon:

I am working on the boss about Ford racing, The more support I get from you guys in that direction the better.

There is a rather substantial initial investment in doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread