All the Divorced dudes in here, how did you know your wife was not the "one"?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
All the Divorced dudes in here, how did you know your wife was not the "one"?

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'm not divorced, but when she starts porking other guys, that should be a definite indicator there's something wrong .

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
I'm happily married, but can't wait to read these when they get going. It's gonna be mostly :bash: :cuss::cryying: :fm: :kaboom: :mj: :xpl:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well when she fake screams out all my friends names instead of mine and then tells me are you done yet cause I can't feel a thing is it hard or what, I just knew.:-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by johnsonl
ZincDude, what happend to the Guitar? Your hand get tired? :-D
Well since the wife left me I need all my strength for ---- well you know!!:-D So anyways I want to introduce you guys to my new girlfriend Dove!!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by johnsonl
Oh, ZincDude I understand now, you found some Beaver!
Well I knew I had to find something else cause Ben is real selfish when it comes to gerbils!!:-D

Darcsun

Established Member
I think I knew she wasn't the one after sh had me arrest four times on false charges.... then laughed at me as she proclaimed that I would never get custody of my son, considering how many times I had been arrested...

Now there was a good lawyer for her... wish would have seen it coming.

But now... I'm single.... have two girlfriends, and drive a 03 Cobra. hehehe

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Well the real question should be, did ye divorced people know your spouses long before you were married?

I'm very happily married and I dated my wife 4 years before we were engaged. You see a lot in 4 years. I've known her 13 years now and I've seen both good and bad on both sides. Here's my motto: if I can work with people at work, I can work with people at home.:thumbsup:

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
I knew she wasnt the one when she looked better dressed, when I realized I was explaining things time and time again. I knew she was out on her ass when she raised her credit limits off my name on joint accounts, paid minimum balances and pocketed my signed paychecks on Fridays. I have been going through my divorce since Dec99 and Have now lost the house, the possesions in the house, and the job that paid for all her Coach bags and Guess clothing. Im hoping she dies a horrible death under a large heavy construction piece or maybe is mutilated by several horny yet hungry dogs. I have paid over 60 grand in lousy lawyer fees and have finally come to the realization I shoulda had her whacked for three grand in jan 00.
PS. The bitch never got the car, I had a title change just prior to papers........... HA!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread