All tunes will be = now?

realaxed83

Established Member
Wow this guy has made some enemies. I say it is always some what of a risk messing with any car. If the thought of having problems bothers you, then leave the car stock and rely on your warranty.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
The car manufactorers can not guarantee the motor will not blow up. Why do you think you get a warranty with a car. It is a mechanical object, things will break it is what happens. Like it has been said before, if you are scared to modify your car. Don't do it. Nobody is twisting your arm.

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Shit if it wasn't for my posts you guys would be in the bathroom jerking off and not able to spew your vast knowledge. Look i gave you guys something to do and show how smart you are breaking down all these problems. Just thought someone could get to the bottom of this but still no one knows anything. Tuners don't even know whats going on and can not guarantee your #8 wont blow.

No, you're just trying to get a giant circle jerk going for your own pleasure. It's getting silly.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Shit if it wasn't for my posts you guys would be in the bathroom jerking off and not able to spew your vast knowledge. Look i gave you guys something to do and show how smart you are breaking down all these problems. Just thought someone could get to the bottom of this but still no one knows anything. Tuners don't even know whats going on and can not guarantee your #8 wont blow.

I don't need you to facilitate my knowledge and analytical skills... I do that enough at work already and i get payed pretty good for it.

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
All this crap you keep spewing is giving me a headache, no concrete evidence, and its rinse repeat. Any credibility you had is gone imho, just go and don't come back......please.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member

Well since everyone pretty much has caught on to what your doing...can you atleast just come out with it now...whats your story

did you blow your #8?

what tune?

the cats out man, might as well just be truthful and earn some community support back

DIB5.0

Established Member
I did not blow my 8. I just wanted to get to the bottom of the problem. But since no one knows whats going on and this includes tuners who have said some goofy stuff themselves im just going to leave it alone. Whatever happens, happens to our cars. If these guys who tune these cars have no idea i guess no one will.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I did not blow my 8. I just wanted to get to the bottom of the problem. But since no one knows whats going on and this includes tuners who have said some goofy stuff themselves im just going to leave it alone. Whatever happens, happens to our cars. If these guys who tune these cars have no idea i guess no one will.

dude are you really that retarded? seriously you post some of the dumbest shit. so you start this one with just all tune equal.... how about you put YOUR info in for once and see what happens instead of trolling along these sites and picking up on one or two things and posting another thread that's KINDA about them. stop just posting something with one sentence with no real question or explanation of why you are asking about it. even if we figured out the #8 issue you wouldn't understand it anyways so why bother? go sell your car and get a honda.

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Redcandy5.0 - Did you really just go back and replace all your posts with emoticons? Where is the ban him picture when you need it.......

Lone Star

Established Member

How about you post up pictures of your car? anyone can find a stock avatar pic and claim its theirs. YES I AM CALLING YOU OUT!

chico_mustangs

Established Member
#8 Failure or not I'm still going to mod my car, if it blows up it blows up! Get over it dude, if you want to play you're going to have to pay. If you want a pretty quick reliable car that won't give you any troubles and when it breaks to take it in and have EVERYTHING covered keep your car stock... When you mod a car you take a chance of blowing it up, breaking parts, and things of that nature.

I bought my car for one reason, to have a fun toy to play with, not as a daily driver. I've got a reliable car that I drive everyday that is nearly stock. If you can't afford to fix it you shouldn't be modding it...

Last edited:

Kimcobra

Established Member
#8 Failure or not I'm still going to mod my car, if it blows up it blows up! Get over it dude, if you want to play you're going to have to pay. If you want a pretty quick reliable car that won't give you any troubles and when it breaks to take it in and have EVERYTHING covered keep your car stock... When you mod a car you take a chance of blowing it up, breaking parts, and things of that nature.

I bought my car for one reason, to have a fun toy to play with, not as a daily driver. I've got a reliable car that I drive everyday that is nearly stock. If you can't afford to fix it you shouldn't be modding it...

Bam there it is!! I haven't been in this section long but have read several post by this retard[redcandy5.0] I am still wondering why he has not been banned!! man post up a pic of your car so everyone will at least know you actually have one,,then quit the bullshit posting and start the healing process!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread