All tunes will be = now?

WHITEMACH

Established Member
not all tunes are on a = playing field NO WAY!!! little more to it than that!!!

Last edited:

kevinp

Established Member
not all tunes are on a = playing field NO WAY!!! little more to it than that!!!

There is really only so much you can do to make more power, these have the extra variable of changing cam timing but I'm nor sure how many tuners are actually fooling with that. But there is more to it than just power, driveability and transmission shifting will vary between tuners but as far as absolute power output they most likely always were pretty close. Except now they are probably a little less ;)

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
sigh....well i dont want to add to this whole mess

i want a lund tune, should I is the question....ive heard so much crap i dont know what to believe anymore :/

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
After all this i bet most tunes will be on = playing fields. Besides throttle response and shift patterns i think most will not see anymore aggressive tunes from tuners. Most tunes will be pretty even across the board now. They are all keeping a/f 12.1-12.4 or Air Fuel its commanded Widebands will target and correct to +-1% of target which is .84 lambda. Spark will be Safe. KS will be stock.

Your thoughts?

So A/F and spark is all a tune is?

03cobra31

Established Member
Im more of a lurker until recently when I ordered my '12. But This guy(Redcandy) has posted more threads about tuning issues and #8 than I can possibly read. I mean really is all this necessary??

And from what I've read there's no proof to say what the cause is for sure. So I'll ask again WHY????

Lone Star

Established Member
Im more of a lurker until recently when I ordered my '12. But This guy(Redcandy) has posted more threads about tuning issues and #8 than I can possibly read. I mean really is all this necessary??

And from what I've read there's no proof to say what the cause is for sure. So I'll ask again WHY????

Not only here either, maybe this guy gets a thrill from seeing people freak out over what in reality is a handfull of cases that all were caused because of a tune, but that said user error had to take effect at some point, using wrong octane for the tune or user tweaking the tunes with no care in the world until all hell broke loose and ford denied a warranty claim! RedCandy is probably an unsatisfied Camaro owner pissed he is getting whooped up on by bone stock 5.0's and wants to cause problems

Graboid

Established Member
My thoughts? Just that this is yet another idiotic tuning related thread from you.

Ok I have to admit I LOL reading this.

He is starting to remind me of the ahole that claims no one is having problems with the trannies and they all shift like crap.

Last edited:

wbt

Banned
After all this i bet most tunes will be on = playing fields. Besides throttle response and shift patterns i think most will not see anymore aggressive tunes from tuners. Most tunes will be pretty even across the board now. They are all keeping a/f 12.1-12.4 or Air Fuel its commanded Widebands will target and correct to +-1% of target which is .84 lambda. Spark will be Safe. KS will be stock.

Your thoughts?

Joe you are a dumbass and have blacklisted yourself. Do everyone a favor and buy a Smart car. You have no credibility with the community either publicly or privately.

Users who are viewing this thread