all you guys with saleen rims help me out

SBSnake

Established Member
i have the eibach pro kit on my 2003 cobra(not sure but i think its the prokit over the sportlines judging by other peoples pictures, the guy i bought it from said they were on it when he bought it too), and i have a set of gorgeous gunmetal saleen wheels sitting in my garage. I feel like they will fit fine with the prokit, but if they happen to be the sportlines do you think i would have problems with wheel fitment? thanks

SBSnake

Established Member
nobody wants to help? :shrug: oh yea, i did find out when putting my new drilled and slotted rotors on the other day they ARE the sportlines. So if anybody is running 18"s with the sportlines can you let me know and possibly some pics? im dying to know if my saleens will fit but i dont want them beating in my fenders every time i hit a bump or pothole:??:

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I dont have the Eibachs but I'll chime in since I have the wheels.
I have the H&R Race and Saleen replicas. If I didnt run the spacer I wouldnt have any probs at all. I rolled my fenders a bit and no issues. I run 315/30/18s out back btw.

SBSnake

Established Member
sounds good, ive seen people with the H&Rs run saleens so that makes me feel better :banana: thanks for the help guys!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
You'll be just fine with the saleens. I'd ditch the sportlines and go with H&R race or super sports. Not many people are running Eibachs on Cobras these days, and those that are run the pro kit.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
i would stay away from eibachs especially sportline i had them on my 03 gt and they sucked. i would go with some h&r's either the race or sports depending what stance you want.

03sm3341

Established Member
You mean like this;-) I have H&R SS it's sit low were talking one finger front two fingers rear between the fender and tire. They will fit fine
cobrashoot005-1.jpg
cobrashoot016.jpg

Last edited:

SBSnake

Established Member
holy crap, 03sm3341 i think those are the exact same Saleens i have! :thumbsup: and btw i freakin HATE these sportlines, theyre so bouncy and soft. Ive never been in a car that bounced around so much as this one, I just havent had the extra cash laying around to pick up the H&Rs yet but my bday is right around the corner...:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread