All you weed smokers get in here

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
10 second vape puff? Lol. You needed like 2 seconds since you're basically a rookie again. Hell I've been using weed everyday for years and I only take 3-4 seconds puffs.

Also you may like these
65517.jpeg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
10 second vape puff? Lol. You needed like 2 seconds since you're basically a rookie again. Hell I've been using weed everyday for years and I only take 3-4 seconds puffs.

Also you may like theseView attachment 1695898

I’ve personally vaped smoked and bonged wit dis dude.
Best of times. Till we meet again.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Klaus, remember the concentrated vape form is WAY stronger than anything u smoked in High School. Probably by 50% or more!

And as far as edibles go u have to be careful cause they take a lot longer to work because it has to be processed by ur liver vs. directly going into ur lungs then into ur blood stream and directly to the brain within a few minutes.

A lot of ppl who use either Ecstasy or a Molly and forget that it takes time for ur liver to process and often ppl take ANOTHER pill thinking it wasn't enough but the fact is it just hasn't started working yet so be careful using too much. FYI its impossible to OD from Marijuana. U can certainly get into a stupor stage with too much but u cant OD on it.

What happens when u ingest an edible is it goes into ur liver it converts to a different form of THC called 11-hydroxy-THC which crosses the (BBB) Blood-Brain-Barrier much easier and ur high is MUCH stronger and last a LOT longer. Unlike other things we put in our stomach the marijuana doesn't break down it actually works the opposite and has a more intense effect due to the process that breaks it down.

But with any drug the more u use it the more u will need. Eventually ur cannoboid receptors get full and wont accept the THC and therefore wont bind to it. Solution? Stop for 5-7 days and let ur cannoboid receptors reset themselves. When u take tolerance breaks u actually recruit more cannoboid receptors to get high from.

There are withdrawal effects for about 60% of marijuana users. Its very mild compared to opiates but one will still have stomach cramps, insomnia, lots and lots of sweating the toxins out, loss of appetite and irritable. But those only last 2-3 days then most are completely fine.

HTH

So I was in California a couple of weeks ago and decided to stop in a dispensary. I used to smoke weed 100% of the time (I smoked a blunt before I took my SAT LOL) but it has been 20 years since I got high. Now I am a total lightweight and do not even drink.

Me and my wife bought a vape pen with something called "Pineapple Express" in it that was 89% THC. I took a 10 second hit off of it and within a minute felt like I had been hit by a tractor beam. We were in downtown Palm Springs and there was all sorts of activity going on that was hyper stimulating and made things very unpleasant. It put me on my ass for a good 30 minutes.

My wife took a hit and it did not seem to affect her as much. The next night we both did it again and both got extremely high. It felt like I dropped acid, which I also have plenty of experience with. Maybe I took too much but it was not even fun. What am I missing?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
What happens when u ingest an edible is it goes into ur liver it converts to a different form of THC called 11-hydroxy-THC which crosses the (BBB) Blood-Brain-Barrier much easier and ur high is MUCH stronger and last a LOT longer. Unlike other things we put in our stomach the marijuana doesn't break down it actually works the opposite and has a more intense effect due to the process that breaks it down.

We hiked in the mountains every day and my original plan was to eat a fist full of gummies before we headed out. LOL in hindsight. I would have required a medivac to get off the mountain had I done that.

pwrshft99

Established Member
Been a long time user and a medical card holder. Cannabis has hospitalized me twice in the last two years. Don't drink, don't do any other drugs. Multiple test were run during a two night stay and not an issue was found. By most measures I'm healthy.

Never had bad experiences growing up either. Modern cannabis has TREMENDOUS potency and if you use oil or wax it can get uncomfortable in no time.

My experience has taught me to respect the flower. One good hit will often do the job especially after giving it time to work.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
honestly, the most surprising part of this thread is that you're married to a woman. changes my whole perspective of you

Sorry to disappoint. You will have to masturbate to the image of someone else now.

nxhappy

Established Member
Yep. one long hit from the pen and nighty night LOL. Even 10 years ago the strains weren't as potent/sophisticated.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I’ve personally vaped smoked and bonged wit dis dude.
Best of times. Till we meet again.
Can't wait buddy.

Select vape carts are my go to for vape. Vape is just convenience, especially when out and about. I'd rather hit my bong or smoke a Backwoods. King Palm wraps are awesome too. Those are mild and have a filter. They come pre rolled and you just stuff em.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 8.57.23 AM.png
Lmao yea Klaus that would have been a really bad idea lol.

Just for the record if u ever do take too much and get Geeked dont worry ur not gonna die but its pretty scary for some ppl cause its like ur having an anxiety attack as ur body is trying to go to sleep so its not a fun experience for most.

But goes away in about 20-25 minutes. U will still be high as a kite after but u wont be freaking out any longer lol

Btw, some of those Gummies are dosed at 600 mg each! 25 mg will have u geeked and feel like ur on Pluto so be careful with them cause they come in all kinds of doses.

We hiked in the mountains every day and my original plan was to eat a fist full of gummies before we headed out. LOL in hindsight. I would have required a medivac to get off the mountain had I done that.

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
I celebrated graduating college by eating 2 deca-dose Cheeba-Chews then smoking a bowl of Tahoe Kush topped with hash oil. At the time I smoked 3 times a day minimum and thought it was impossible to get too high anymore. I was very wrong. Lol

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
View attachment 1696038 Lmao yea Klaus that would have been a really bad idea lol.

Just for the record if u ever do take too much and get Geeked dont worry ur not gonna die but its pretty scary for some ppl cause its like ur having an anxiety attack as ur body is trying to go to sleep so its not a fun experience for most.

But goes away in about 20-25 minutes. U will still be high as a kite after but u wont be freaking out any longer lol

Btw, some of those Gummies are dosed at 600 mg each! 25 mg will have u geeked and feel like ur on Pluto so be careful with them cause they come in all kinds of doses.

This thread in a nutshell:
"Just the leg? Then why you selling whole bears?!"

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
You over on grass city? Getting ready to pop some purple auto, purple lemonade auto, and blue dream photos. Another is purple punch auto. Doing autos outside and photo in small tent.
I grow my 9wn weed , and have for 30 plus years .
I grow indica only.
I did see where some have said that the weed of the past , is not as strong as today's.
That in some cases is true .
Mine is sought after at the dispensaries, but I do not grow mass amounts anymore .
There just is not the return on my time like before it was legalized .

I have tried a number of the products available , and some are very good .
Personally I have opinions on the flavored whatever , and not good .
If you want a nite time weed , Indica is the strain , many different varieties, like train wreck and and a kush .
If you want to have something that gives you a light buzz , but leaves you cognitive, find a saliva.
All are available in many forms and potency.
I personally prefer my bong , but when I can't use my bong , I do have a vape pen , cost like 30 bucks with a cartridge of your choice , I have train wreck .

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Adower

Established Member
You over on grass city? Getting ready to pop some purple auto, purple lemonade auto, and blue dream photos. Another is purple punch auto. Doing autos outside and photo in small tent.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.
Why not go buy some clones with verified genetics? Keep a few mother plants and never have to buy seeds again.

I’ve been around a lot of weed and if I were to grow any of it again I would grow three strains. 1/ gorilla glue 4 2/ AJ cut sour diesel 3/ skywalker og.

Users who are viewing this thread