Allocation for a 2012 Mustang Boss 302,Minnesota

maple

Established Member
We have an orange Boss on order and it's excepted for delivery on the 13th of April!

drmustang

Banned
There are over 20 million people out of work in this country and little on the horizon to indicate an improving economy. Nobody needs to get lucky finding a 45 thousand dollar Mustang for sale. The only limit here is how many Ford and its retailer network can sell. Ford can fart out Mustangs faster than the public would ever buy them.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
There are over 20 million people out of work in this country and little on the horizon to indicate an improving economy. Nobody needs to get lucky finding a 45 thousand dollar Mustang for sale. The only limit here is how many Ford and its retailer network can sell. Ford can fart out Mustangs faster than the public would ever buy them.

And your point is what exactly ??????

MrBonus

Established Member

It took me 8 dealerships to find an allocation that was available and not being marked up over MSRP. Your statement is false.

drmustang

Banned
It took me 8 dealerships to find an allocation that was available and not being marked up over MSRP. Your statement is false.

My statement is not false. Look at the sales history of every Special Edition Mustang ever. There are ultimately allways more than enough to go around with time. They have just now begun to deliver these cars and the hype about "Limited Edition", "Allocations", and all the other BS is in full swing from the retailers end. How hard were Mach1s, Terminators, Bullits, GT500s, GT500KRs, to find. Plenty of everyone of those to go around and more. Incentives were available at one point on every one of them. I am far from wrong Sir. Learn from history, your wallet will thank you.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
My statement is not false. Look at the sales history of every Special Edition Mustang ever. There are ultimately allways more than enough to go around with time. They have just now begun to deliver these cars and the hype about "Limited Edition", "Allocations", and all the other BS is in full swing from the retailers end. How hard were Mach1s, Terminators, Bullits, GT500s, GT500KRs, to find. Plenty of everyone of those to go around and more. Incentives were available at one point on every one of them. I am far from wrong Sir. Learn from history, your wallet will thank you.

Its not the 'retailers' who are pushing this 'allocation' business; its straight from Ford itself. I don't disagree that it probably won't be too hard to find a regular Boss in Q3 or Q4 though or in 2013.

drmustang

Banned
Its not the 'retailers' who are pushing this 'allocation' business; its straight from Ford itself. I don't disagree that it probably won't be too hard to find a regular Boss in Q3 or Q4 though or in 2013.

Exactly, you will certainly pay more if ya want it now.

MrBonus

Established Member

I'm not disagreeing but if you want an allocation now that you'll receive for this model year, they're difficult to find and there's nothing wrong with the community helping each other out to pass on cars being sold at MSRP.

If you're willing to wait until the second year of production, I don't doubt you'll start to find a few deals on Bosses as production catches up to the immediate demand for the hot new thing.

Users who are viewing this thread