Allright fellas..and Ladies, Get your wallets/pocketbooks out.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
PM sent! Interested in wheels, TB, Pumps and potentially the clutch. Building up my whippled cobra :-D

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I'm SUPER surprised that the 3.4 Whipple is still around. This twin screw has cerainly proven itself..........

I kinda thought that too Dwight !! lol.. I still have it on the car, so I've not listed it anywhere eles..ie...classifieds. I'm sure it will go to a good home.. To my knowledge, not only has it been on the fastest 6 speed and Auto Cobras, blower only, in the world, but I think too, that it's the only 3.4 Whipple in existence that has been in the 9's.:rockon: A true piece of history !!:beer:

Last edited:

Wiseguy

Established Member
You have the fastest time twin screw around ever? Correct me if I'm wrong, I remember a fox with a KB- owner name was Zito I think that ran in the nine's 6 years ago....With a blowzilla that was impressive.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
You have the fastest time twin screw around ever? Correct me if I'm wrong, I remember a fox with a KB- owner name was Zito I think that ran in the nine's 6 years ago....With a blowzilla that was impressive.

I'd be interested in knowing how deep in the 9's he went, and if he sprayed it to get there. Most likely it was pretty light so he did it on blower. With the latest round of mods, hopefully high 8's will be the new sig for me.:rockon: Still blower only. I think my current time is impressive, as well. It's not as easy as all the people on the internet think it is. Not only does the motor combo and suspension have to be dialed in, but the driver has to be on his/her A game. There's many people out there with stroker blocks, heads, cams, 2.8's running 11's and 12's. They may have one piece of the puzzle, but obviously not all of them, and there are a lot of people that bench race on the internet and or have dyno queens. There are a select few people out there doing it for everyone else to criticize, but we do it because we love it There are a lot of things going on, even in an auto,manual valve body, car in just 9 seconds.

Prepping for the additional 2 points for the cage.

DashRemoval.jpg

Motor out for new cams

EngineSideCart.jpg

New Cams all degreed. I still had stock cams in the car.

GTCamsDegreed.jpg

Don't have any pics of the new blower, but I can now tell you the throttlebody is a 160 mm Monoblade !!:eek:, My current t-body is a Accufab single blade that is 100 mm.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I'd be interested in knowing how deep in the 9's he went, and if he sprayed it to get there. Most likely it was pretty light so he did it on blower. With the latest round of mods, hopefully high 8's will be the new sig for me.:rockon: Still blower only.

Prepping for the additional 2 points for the cage.

DashRemoval.jpg

Don't have any pics of the new blower, but I can now tell you the throttlebody is a 160 mm Monoblade !!:eek:, My current t-body is a Accufab single blade that is 100 mm.
Good God, JR! Get all that wire out of there, and you can be as light as a fox body. :poke:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Good God, JR! Get all that wire out of there, and you can be as light as a fox body. :poke:

All factory stuff. Still need that junk for it to be a street car !!:banana:

I could lose all of that and the factory wiring harness and drop another 110 lbs. and go with a blow through tuning set-up like Big Stuff 3. Want to see how far the stock computer can take it. Still has a bunch left in it.:banana:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
All factory stuff. Still need that junk for it to be a street car !!:banana:

I could lose all of that and the factory wiring harness and drop another 110 lbs. and go with a blow through tuning set-up like Big Stuff 3. Want to see how far the stock computer can take it. Still has a bunch left in it.:banana:

pretty sure you can get that car near the mid 8's on a factory computer! get the new blower on and spray her home!

Users who are viewing this thread