Allright fellas..and Ladies, Get your wallets/pocketbooks out.

Wiseguy

Established Member
good luck JR and please keep the stock ecu- until you can not. I do not remember the complete combo but I do think you are the fastest twin screw ever in a car.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Here's a pic of the motor back in the car with new bumpsticks and all cleaned up !!

Installedmotor.jpg

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
RE: Speakers and bass unit from trunk and doors

My driver's side door speaker is out and if you are speaking of the Shaker 1000 trunk speakers w/ amp I would like to purchase both from you if shipping is reasonable.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
RE: Speakers and bass unit from trunk and doors

My driver's side door speaker is out and if you are speaking of the Shaker 1000 trunk speakers w/ amp I would like to purchase both from you if shipping is reasonable.

It's the stock set-up. I'll see what they say on them. I think the Shaker 1000 was an upgrade. I'm not really an audio guru. Maybe one of my fellow members can chime in here.

Thanks, J.R.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sumped stock fuel tank is back on the market. The member here that committed to it went to a fuel cell and figured I'd just guess that he did not want it. Never contacted me. I'll be sure to give a nice feedback for him..

If you don't want something, that's fine.
A simple post or call would be appreciated. I turned down a few people that bought elsewhere because of your commitment.. Whatever happened to integrity??

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
It's the stock set-up. I'll see what they say on them. I think the Shaker 1000 was an upgrade. I'm not really an audio guru. Maybe one of my fellow members can chime in here.

Thanks, J.R.

To have subs in the trunk stock is an upgrade which comes with the Shaker 1000 to my knowledge. Consider the door speaker(s) sold because my driver's side is blown. Let me know what is in the trunk. If the shipping is reasonable on the subs then I would like to purchase both items. Are you willing to part with just one of the door speakers if the shipping cost for the sub unit in the trunk is outrageaous?

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
J.R. - I am still in the market for the door speakers!!! Should we send a money order to simplify the transaction? PM me your address w/ cost shipped!!!

Users who are viewing this thread